Support Forums

Full Version: my life and some issues.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, well im going to start this off as point blank as i can.....

well, i'm a rather shy guy, in fact, im extremely shy, which i know is a problem, and im working on that. Anyways, i met a girl last year in my graphics design class, so we were talking, and i always listened to her "rant" if you will, she always came to me, because she knew i would always listen, because even back then i really cared about her. Well, after she graduated, it was a few months before we started talking again, and once we started talking again, all my emotions came back for her, like if she's hurt, im personally hurt, if any guy ever makes her upset, im always there for her, but at the same time im upset myself.

What im trying to get to, is, i really truely and honestly love this girl, she does mean the world to me, as stupid as that may sound to some of you. Well, as of last month she started seeing a guy Tim, and she seems to really like him and all, and, this is the hard part to describe....

like, i want her to be happy, really, that's all i want for her, but, at the same time, im also upset that she's not with me, like, the amount i care about her, is almost unreal.

Anyways, about a week or 2 ago, i finially told her, that i loved her, and her response was a "thanks for telling me" now, maybe im dumb, but i really dont know if thats a good response, or a bad one, i mean like, it could have been worse, but it could have been better... Like, then later she said "i'm really glad you told me, thank you" or something along those lines....

like, do you think theres any way for me to prove to her, or just show her, how much i really care besides what i've already done?

This is also the girl back on valentines day, since i knew she didnt have a valentine, i went out, bought her a dozen roses, got her a bear, and a card, showed up at her work, and gave them to her, i figured it would have made her day a little better.... i did it, because i care about her....

anyways, same as before, is there any way i can prove to her or just show her, how i feel, and i cant even ask her out, for the reason of she's seeing a guy, i mean, if she's happy with him, then im happy, but i personally think i could make her happier... im running out of ways to describe this.... and its just starting to bug me now....

any advice is welcome and everything, and thanks in advance.....
If you love her then tell her. Let it all out. I know you told her that you loved her but tell her all the other stuff you posted here.

Since she is seeing someone else you are going to need to deal with the fact that she may not return your feelings. That's okay, if the relationship between them doesn't work out, be there for her. Then later you can make a move.

This last option is completely over thinking things and probably won't work. The last option is to talk to the guy she is seeing, if you tell him how you feel about her maybe he might back off. (Probably not unless he is extremely empathetic and a really nice person)

I hope some of this advice helps you.
(05-21-2010, 06:08 PM)lunagron Wrote: [ -> ]If you love her then tell her. Let it all out. I know you told her that you loved her but tell her all the other stuff you posted here.

Since she is seeing someone else you are going to need to deal with the fact that she may not return your feelings. That's okay, if the relationship between them doesn't work out, be there for her. Then later you can make a move.

This last option is completely over thinking things and probably won't work. The last option is to talk to the guy she is seeing, if you tell him how you feel about her maybe he might back off. (Probably not unless he is extremely empathetic and a really nice person)

I hope some of this advice helps you.

thank you, i'll have to think about telling her everything though, the very last thing i would ever want to do, is drive her away somehow.....
Regarding to the end of your first story, I can make a few inferences. She is doing one of the follow things. She is trying to figure out who she is going to choose now, Tim or you? She is trying to figure out how to break up with Tim in a fair way. She is trying to figure out how to reject you in a fair way. Odds are, if you have been with her so long, she is probably thinking about number 2. Worst case scenario is she is trying to choose between the two of you. Now that she knows your feelings, you want want to show them more often. Maybe not be intimate with her... but she knows now, so it's going to start getting awkward in either a good way or a bad way.
Well, I've never been intimate with her, and she swears she really trusts me, I mean I know some stuff about her that nobody else knows, to my knowledge anyways, like last year she had a guy named Shane who cheated on her, an I was always there to comfort her, and tell her how she deserved better, but back then I was worried about a few other things.... But now, over the last few months, my feelings for her have been so out there.... I'll be honest here, I've cried myself to sleep over this girl before, not that she hurt me, but because of some stuff she told me, and how much it Hurt me to know that a guy hurt her.... I'm not exactly sure how to explain this part....
You are just truly in love with her.

Your lucky, not many people in life experience such strong love for another person.
Yeah I guess saying I'm truely in love with her Is one way to put it...
(05-21-2010, 10:43 PM)songofsecrets Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I guess saying I'm truely in love with her Is one way to put it...

That mas close as I can get to describing your emotions.
Bad timing really, you had these feelings for her for such a long time and you had the courage to tell her after she started seeing and actually caring for this guy. I'm not surprised from her response, it's an understandable one in this situation.

I just want to say that "If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you!"
Why dont you ask her to marry you?