Support Forums

Full Version: Emotions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't cried in years, I haven't felt properly happy in years. Basically I just don't really feel anything anymore. I don't know whether this is a good thing?
Umm im Expert at helping But?? This could be Depression Like you might not feel it But as you sound Depressed you dont feel emotions maybe There is a Prescribed Medicine for this
I'm not depressed, I feel nothing.
Your just like me. Maybe somebody have hurt you?
Like mentally hurt.
I don't think so, I'm a pretty 'reserved' person, I don't let anyone know to much about me in real life.
umm..it all depends on ur age....and ur situations..like just imagine that u got ur final exams...
u get kinda scared on the day of the results...
even if u have studied well...u will be anxious to know ur results..and guess what anxiety and stress and always linked....
so ....well...i according to me....it doesnt really matter if u havent cried in a while...
and i guess u are not a person who laughs at silly jokes made by friends and family..so that pretty much explains it all...
however ...if u dont feel anxious and stressed in a long while..then this problem might be a little serious..
Theories of mine....

1: You have a medical condition (i.e. depression)
2: Stress and being tired really effects your emotions.
3: You have psychosis (which would make you a psychopath)
(05-21-2010, 12:39 PM)TheGeniusism Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so, I'm a pretty 'reserved' person, I don't let anyone know to much about me in real life.

Maybe becuase you are too closed in, let people closer.
Same thing with me. I have only two close friends, and I have no close family members. I feel like I am in a bubble at all times. I think it is fine and I just toil on day after day. I think it should be normal.
You know i once had this phase in my life when i was in like later teen years... and I met this really wise person who asked me when was the last time you cried? I didnt give a damn about it that time but now I think that the reason behind him asking this was that I was becoming more like a machine.U know the kind of people with no real friends,just reserved too much to share themselves.And I think it was not normal.You know now I work like 10-12 hours a day and I remain happy and cheerful.Life is too short to be a HITLER mate.So just relax,smile,loose a bit of ego and be happy Smile
Pages: 1 2