Support Forums

Full Version: Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i have been through a rough patch this week.
One of my friends brother just died and i have been on facebook looking at other peoples comments and it has just occurred to me that i want to change who i am. I will describe what type of person i am. (I am i quite guy that is pretty much shy, im not an outgoing person) I wanna be someone like that is outgoing, someone that makes someone laugh.. The only problem is i don't know where to start.
Many thoughts are rushing through my mind. It is incredible what an individual can do to change someones life.
Aw. I'm sorry to here about your friends lose. If you want to be outgoing your going to have to get over being shy. Don't care what people think about you. You're going to have to realize that if you don't do something now, it's going to be to late when you're older. Try to set yourself apart from other people, act different, and just generally do things different.

I can't really help you with making people laugh. People laugh at different things, just take some time to get to know someone and find out what they like, what they think is funny, and just become friends with them. If you become friends with a lot of people it makes things a lot easier. There're your friends, you don't have to be self conscious around them.
Yes i understand its just my caring ability, i care to much.
I don't know if its just the person i am or what.
I guess its a good thing and a bad thing.
(05-20-2010, 09:05 PM)Dark3n Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i understand its just my caring ability, i care to much.
I don't know if its just the person i am or what.
I guess its a good thing and a bad thing.

That's up to you to decide. I personally don't care what people think about me. It allows me to be me all the time and I don't have to worry what people are thinking.
Thats what i love about people.
Even though some people act like major d-bags it makes them look like a better person.
(05-20-2010, 09:08 PM)Dark3n Wrote: [ -> ]Thats what i love about people.
Even though some people act like major d-bags it makes them look like a better person.

Well, sometimes it's better to just be you.
I guess that it is.
But i want to change and im not sure if i should or if i shouldn't
The ordeal is just Lame.
(05-20-2010, 09:13 PM)Dark3n Wrote: [ -> ]I guess that it is.
But i want to change and im not sure if i should or if i shouldn't
The ordeal is just Lame.
If you want to change you should. That's just up to you. If you're not happy with who you are then go ahead and change that.

There's no reason to keep being something you're not OK with.
But how would i overcome the fear of not caring what everyone else thinks.
(I don't know if its a fear but just general thoughts.)
(05-20-2010, 09:15 PM)Dark3n Wrote: [ -> ]But how would i overcome the fear of not caring what everyone else thinks.
(I don't know if its a fear but just general thoughts.)

That just takes time. When you walk into a room don't compare yourself to other people. Realize that everyone isn't going to like you. If they don't oh well. After awhile it'll just come natural.

You have people who love you. You don't need anyone else so it doesn't matter what they think. That's the mindset I have.
Pages: 1 2