Support Forums

Full Version: suggestion: Food section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think a food section in the life support section would be a good idea. How about you?
Great idea! I love food Big Grin
This has been suggested before.
Don't say a something like 'food section' when making a recommendation. It would be a dietary and lifestyle section - and I believe the idea's already been suggested.
Om nom nom nom

It really depends what aspect on food you want to take, dietary, cooking, taste, favourites. I believe a dietary and fitness section has already been requested. But currently i believe there is not enough need for new sections, this forum is still small.
I don't really mean dietary just more of a cooking/recipe type section. A place to post recipes and if you need help cooking something you could ask there. I mean cooking just seems like it should have it's own section.
I don't see that section being very active.
Wow, i'd kill for some junkfood right now, but i'm too freakin lazy to go get some.

Anyways, yeah a dietary and lifestyle section would be cool. Would probably also help the forum getting more members.
I don't think a food section would be active at all. If you have something food related to talk about just post it in the OSHIT section.