Support Forums

Full Version: I just don't know.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I don't know how to cope with my life anymore. I was suicidal at one point and am now pretty depressed. I really don't want to go to counseling, like my parents want me to. I am failing my 2 honors classes which I need to pass in order to continue on to the next year. I just don't know what to do. Any help?
To be honest, i know you do not want to, but go to counseling.
That is the best thing to do man.

(05-18-2010, 07:18 PM)//Pretext™ Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, i know you do not want to, but go to counseling.
That is the best thing to do man.

I really don't think counseling is going to help. They just talk to you, how is that actually going to do anything?
Trust me man, if you open up to them, It will help.

I was in foster care for about all my life until now, trust me my life story is long.

I had to do it, forced to. Hated it man so much (I'm 16).

Never thought it helped, but it actually did i just never opened up.
See what i mean at all?
(05-18-2010, 07:01 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to cope with my life anymore. I was suicidal at one point and am now pretty depressed. I really don't want to go to counseling, like my parents want me to. I am failing my 2 honors classes which I need to pass in order to continue on to the next year. I just don't know what to do. Any help?

Why don't you want to go to counselling?
Unless you have a good reason then you may as well just try it.
Do you know what is causing this depression? If you can find the source of the problem it is much easier to fix, this is how councillors may help.

How likely is it that you will pass these honours classes? Is there anything you can do that can help you excel more in class? Maybe a tutor to help you learn, you may not like the idea but no one has to know and in some cases they can really help.

For the meantime, try and think positive as much as you can.
Being suicidal is not just bad for you, its bad for your whole family and friends if you "youknowwhat" that hurts the people around you.
Think about that (:
Counseling is not as bad as you think I didn't want to go at first but they taught me a lot about How to cope with life I still have problems but now I have new ways to handle them you should not blow off counseling and seriously think about it. In the end it's your choice.
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". You'll feel better if you pass your exams, right? That's not the problem though, is it? Tell us every detail of the problem, when it started, and how it's progressed.
Talk about your problems, what makes you depressed. Unless we know the source, we can't help you. Counseling isn't a bad idea tho.
i was in counsilling for 2 years. it helped. i advise this
Pages: 1 2