Support Forums

Full Version: Girl doesn't want boyfriend due to grades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just recently found out that the girl I've been chasing after doesn't have a boyfriend because she "isn't interested in guys until after high school."

I respect that she wants to get good grades, hell I want them too.

Any ideas on how to get to know this girl better and possibly change her mind about having a boyfriend? I can understand the drama and everything that could come with being in a relationship, but theres no way in hell I would try to keep her focus away from her school work if we were seeing each other. That's the last thing I'd do.
To be honest, it sounds like the kind of girl who studies 24/7. I had a girlfriend that did that, pretty much, and it didn't go very well at all. If she is one of those people then I wouldn't recommend to keep chasing her. Otherwise, just try becoming closer friends with her and see where it goes from there.
That really sucks.
She sounds like a homework freak to be honest here.
Chick that study 24/7 are really no fun at all. Either become study-partners with her, to get closer to her, og just wait it out, man. Up to you Smile
(05-18-2010, 05:23 PM)Ragalshnagal Wrote: [ -> ]Just recently found out that the girl I've been chasing after doesn't have a boyfriend because she "isn't interested in guys until after high school."

I respect that she wants to get good grades, hell I want them too.

Any ideas on how to get to know this girl better and possibly change her mind about having a boyfriend? I can understand the drama and everything that could come with being in a relationship, but theres no way in hell I would try to keep her focus away from her school work if we were seeing each other. That's the last thing I'd do.

Show this girl that you are serious about school too. Come over to her house and study with her. Talk to her about her classes. Make the feeling of that you are looking for a great school companion too. Prove to her first that you can be a friend that can keep her on task before you try a boyfriend. Good luck! Smile
That could work as well. Act or if you are, be all serious about it and have a "study" session, that would get things going.

Did not think of that.
(05-18-2010, 06:21 PM)//Pretextâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]That could work as well. Act or if you are, be all serious about it and have a "study" session, that would get things going.

Did not think of that.

Yeah. The strategy to show her that you really want to have good grades can help very well, but you have to be serious about working too.
(05-18-2010, 05:29 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, it sounds like the kind of girl who studies 24/7. I had a girlfriend that did that, pretty much, and it didn't go very well at all. If she is one of those people then I wouldn't recommend to keep chasing her. Otherwise, just try becoming closer friends with her and see where it goes from there.

I agree I know what it feels like Some girls are just like that.
You should just accept that that is what she wants. Pressuring her won't help your cause and there is little you can do.
Quote:I respect that she wants to get good grades

Then respect her enough to leave her alone.
Pages: 1 2 3