Support Forums

Full Version: Premium Membrship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd love to see this. Perhaps $6.00/month along with other plans?
(05-15-2010, 04:18 PM)RadianTRusH Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to see this. Perhaps $6.00/month along with other plans?

For this forum?
(05-15-2010, 04:27 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: [ -> ]For this forum?

Yes. Like a ViP Membership.
It's been suggested before and at this time there are no current plans to start a group/subscription of this nature.
(05-15-2010, 04:29 PM)RadianTRusH Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Like a ViP Membership.
I couldn't think of anyone who would pay $6 a month, we don't have a ton of members or posts or even anything special to offer these members who pay.
I would happily pay. I have vip on a couple of other forum that Omni owns.
I don't think at this moment in time, having a VIP membership would be a good addition for SF. Maybe in the future when the forum grows.
(05-15-2010, 04:43 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I would happily pay. I have vip on a couple of other forum that Omni owns.

This.
(05-15-2010, 04:18 PM)RadianTRusH Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to see this. Perhaps $6.00/month along with other plans?

You would love to see people paying money for something that is free on numerous other forums.
I think it's a bad idea, especially for a support forum.
It's not needed that's for sure. Maybe a group for donators that don't get any special privileges because on a support forum you couldn't really get any special abilities.

So maybe if people want to donate they could be rewarded with a colored user name or something :p
Pages: 1 2