Support Forums

Full Version: New Board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggest we add a new board such as 'physical support.' I would love to give people help with weight-loss tips and such. I'm pretty athletic and I could give some help with weight training and muscle building as well. Does anyone support this idea?
I don't think it's necessary at this stage. It wouldn't be extremely active, and the last thing we need, as a new community, is empty boards.

Good idea, however.
When this community will be bigger i'm pretty sure Omni will add new forums and sections
This was suggested a long time ago. You can read about it here ->
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....&highlight=

Imo, the board isn't active enough for it. Let's see what Omniscient says.
I think, its same as Emotional Support.
(05-16-2010, 03:51 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]I think, its same as Emotional Support.
The only way I could see physical questions going into emotional support is if it had something to do with self esteem.
(05-16-2010, 04:41 PM)Gerald311441 Wrote: [ -> ]The only way I could see physical questions going into emotional support is if it had something to do with self esteem.

There has been physical questions in emotional before.
Your still asking about yourself.
(05-17-2010, 12:49 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]There has been physical questions in emotional before.

I would think emotional support deals with feelings and dilemmas concerning family, friends, and so on. You wouldn't talk about the latest football game in the emotional section, would you? I think a general 'Athletics' or 'Physical Recreation' section would be great.
(05-17-2010, 12:49 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]There has been physical questions in emotional before.
Yeah, when we haven't had a section for physical things people have posted them there because it's the closest it will get to the physical section.
(05-17-2010, 01:07 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I would think emotional support deals with feelings and dilemmas concerning family, friends, and so on. You wouldn't talk about the latest football game in the emotional section, would you? I think a general 'Athletics' or 'Physical Recreation' section would be great.
Yes, I'd love a section where I can talk about how to Yankees are about to catch the Rays!!!
I'd definately support a physical/sports etc. section!