Support Forums

Full Version: My results with the girl -- slightly humourous.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, so I posted a thread asking for information. Today I hung out for a bit with a few of my friends who were mutual with her too.

So, my friend texts me telling me go for it, etc. etc, talk to her. I still couldn't because she was too busy talking to someone else, so I say a quick hello and leave the scene with a few others.

Later, I get a text saying she now knows I was interested in her, and thinks of me as a creep because one of the girls she was with took my friends phone and announced the texts out loud to everyone ( while I was away with another group of people. )

She apparently said she felt awkward, and then said she didn't see me, and then said she wasn't ignoring me, etc. etc. Now apparently I creep her out. If I creep her out, why would she show me some signs of interest?

Anyway, what have I learned today?

1. I can't trust women.
2. Even though girls look different on the outside, they are still the same shallow girls on the inside.
3. Teenage girls aren't worth it.
4. Women LIE
5. I won't bother looking for a girl till college.

I found her different from the rest. She is totally opposite of my lifestyle and appearance. I found her to be interesting and a cool person. For the first time during high school, I wanted to actually get to know a person before I had fantasies about them. I guess it doesn't work that way.

So what am I doing now?

I realize she isn't worth it, yet I can't get it out of my head how I creep her out when I have twice as many friends as her, and 99% of the time I'm the life of the party.

Oh well, her loss. Other fish in the sea.

Anyone have similar experiences?
Never had an experience quite like that. And I feel truly sorry for you - that wasn't cool, what she did.

As you said, it's now time to move on and forget about it - the sooner you can get over this situation, the better it'll be.
Bad luck bro i have had an experience like this but don't give up not all girls are like that.
It's going to be funny on monday because we sit next to each other in one of my classes ( the girl I was interested in.)

Big Grin
Keep us posted; I'm intrigued.
Okay so my friend was Texting me saying that she ( the girl I wanted to get to know) kept on asking for my response to his messages. I am so confused. She is giving me mixed signals but I do not care because I'm looking for someone else now. I'll keep you guys updated on what happens.

My friend said Its a good idea to look for someone else, but to not break it off with her just yet.
Don't trust your friends
What could you know? For all your friend could have a crush on her, but if a girls says no to you once then reject them forever Smile

At least thats my way.
(05-15-2010, 03:26 AM)Support Wrote: [ -> ]What could you know? For all your friend could have a crush on her, but if a girls says no to you once then reject them forever Smile

At least thats my way.

well, come monday I will know for sure.
Don't give up on girls.
Girls are very nice.
The key to any relationship is communication.
If u get a girl just spill the beans.
It's all about trust.
But bad luck with her anyway.
Try not to be arrogant man
saying she doesn't deserve me is a little bit ...
Anyway.
Hope I have helped.
Pages: 1 2 3