Support Forums

Full Version: I'm not one for online help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes yes, another relationship thread.

Back story:
Knew this girl...17-18 months ago.
Really liked her.
We never hung out or got too close. But I was her first kiss, and it was behind a church.
A month after that occurrence, she starts dating this other guy, though. As he beat me to the punch. She also knew him for a year longer than the month she knew me.
This guy forbid her to talk to me, so we didn't for 9 months. She then moves states away. (They then have a long distance relationship) She does still talk to me, though. Off and on when she's not feeling too well.
Then she finally dumped him. As you can figure out I was quite excited from that. We talked, and we got extremely close. Or, at least, I did. I feel she felt the same, though.
But, then, the guy steps back in at that point. She often talked about how she wanted to see me again. Well, she randomly comes down here for a weekend. And sees him all weekend. We both make her pick one or the other. As you can tell from where this is going, she picked him. (Most likely from seeing him the week before.)

They split again a month later. And she started dating yet another guy, but this time someone where she lives, not where me and the prior guy live. Then stops talking to me for 5 more months.

They, as of recently, also split. She's now texting me talking about how badly she feels that he left her. Talking about how much she loves him and such.

My problem: How do I get her, or better yet, how do I forget about her? Honestly, either one works for me.

Yes, I've been with nearly 20 girls since then. Both relationships and one night stands. I've tried drugs, booze, music, everything I can possibly think of. Even convincing myself of something other than reality, but that's yet to help.

any suggestions would be appreciated.
First of all, I think you're name is awesome Big Grin
Secondly, I would probably just tell her how I felt about her. That's pretty much all I can say. See where things go based on what she says in response.
(05-12-2010, 04:48 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, I think you're name is awesome Big Grin
Secondly, I would probably just tell her how I felt about her. That's pretty much all I can say. See where things go based on what she says in response.

She knows well. She felt the same, though maybe not to such a degree as I do.
I'd probably try to forget about her then. If she's known your feelings for her and still ignored you then screw her. It probably would be difficult keeping a long distance relationship even if she did come around. Try to find a real relationship or something...that probably wasn't much help but just my opinion.
(05-12-2010, 04:56 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd probably try to forget about her then. If she's known your feelings for her and still ignored you then screw her. It probably would be difficult keeping a long distance relationship even if she did come around. Try to find a real relationship or something...that probably wasn't much help but just my opinion.

Said I tried. didn't work. Thanks though.
forgetting a girl u love...is very difficult..
i say maybe u should just talk to her more..and maybe call her for dinner(if possible) or something...
then tell her how u feel about her....
You will probably never forget her. When people come into your life and stand out for whatever reason, they sometimes go away, but live on in your memories forever. I'm sorry that happened to you, being caught in a love triangle can be pretty messy. It sucks feeling unwanted, then wanted, then unwanted, etc. Kinda like you're a volleyball in an active game.

My advice for you is to take some time to think all of this out. It sounds like she's your average teenager girl, who's going through strong hormonal shifts, as all teenage girls do. It's best to not be caught in all the confusion when these things happen. It often only makes things worse when you're just an object standing in the middle of a persons life. Not to say you two don't have feelings for each other, I'm SURE you do. Things can just get messy when one of the people in confused and not knowing what decision they want to make.

I know from personal experience, as my ex girlfriend left me for another guy. Then came back to me three times. She proceeded to try and keep up this pattern. But then I stepped in and told her I didn't want to be in the middle of it anymore. If she wanted to figure things out that involved love, I did not want to be a part of it anymore.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
(05-12-2010, 06:30 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]You will probably never forget her. When people come into your life and stand out for whatever reason, they sometimes go away, but live on in your memories forever. I'm sorry that happened to you, being caught in a love triangle can be pretty messy. It sucks feeling unwanted, then wanted, then unwanted, etc. Kinda like you're a volleyball in an active game.

My advice for you is to take some time to think all of this out. It sounds like she's your average teenager girl, who's going through strong hormonal shifts, as all teenage girls do. It's best to not be caught in all the confusion when these things happen. It often only makes things worse when you're just an object standing in the middle of a persons life. Not to say you two don't have feelings for each other, I'm SURE you do. Things can just get messy when one of the people in confused and not knowing what decision they want to make.

I know from personal experience, as my ex girlfriend left me for another guy. Then came back to me three times. She proceeded to try and keep up this pattern. But then I stepped in and told her I didn't want to be in the middle of it anymore. If she wanted to figure things out that involved love, I did not want to be a part of it anymore.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
thanks a lot ^^

to the tl;dr is Ill simply never forget her?

That was obvious to me from say 1, but I was hoping I could be proven wrong.

As for thinking about it, I have. For over a year. Literally all I do when day dreaming. I couldn't find a good solution, so of course, I posted here as a last hope.

Again, thanks for the input.
You're welcome. I believe I'm the most active in this section, post again if you need help. And feel free to PM me for my msn if things are ever to that point where, you just need to talk to someone.
I suggest, just being there for her, and after her hormones have calmed down, maybe she'll realise that she actually liked you more then all the other guys? I'm not to sure about that though, probably only happens in movies, but there's always hope.
Pages: 1 2