Support Forums

Full Version: I just feel like crap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lately, I've been feeling like crap. I feel like I'm in depression. I really just want to end it all, I want to get over this feeling. I want to be happy. I just can't find something to make me happy. I don't do drugs or really anything bad. This just sucks.
Find the source of your depression, (most of the time it's loneliness) and try to solve it. Try getting to know more people, maybe get a girlfriend, or someone to hang out with, and talk to when you're in need.

If you wanna talk more, PM me for my msn. Good Luck
I do try to talk to people and get out more.
It just doesn't work. I really want to get over this. Its such a pain sitting alone in the corner feeling lost.
Get out more, hang out with friends more, change your daily routine. Don't spend as much time inside, doing homework, and playing video games/on the computer. Try to stay stress free and if you need to cry just do it, it'll make you feel better. I've been where you are and it does suck. I didn't really have a reason for my depression either.
Just try making new friends and go out with the ones you already have, good luck.
Maybe try, and think of something to do, to take your mind off things, like a project of some sort.
Sometimes depression is caused by too much sleep or lack of sleep, or poor diet. Try taking up a new diet and maybe a hobby, another thing you can try to do even without people is go for a walk. Turn on your ipod, walkman, wahtever you have. take your dog, your sister, or just go by yourself, and walk for a good 15 minutes. If you really still can't get out of this slump maybe you should talk to a school or professional therapist?
Try listening to upbeat songs, when/if you go for a walk.
Maybe try running?
Helped me alot.
Gives you time to think.
Listen to your breathing.
This is stuff I have been told buy people here.
I have the same problem.
Has something traumatic happened in your life that lead you to feel this way? I remember when my girlfriend got sent away for 4 months, that was one of the worst times of my life. Well, you didn't really provide many details, but if you need some help, PM me for my msn, I'd be glad to talk to you about it, I assure you I can always offer good advice. Or if you want, we can just PM back and forthwith. It might help some
I think you should take the time to possibly see a counselor or maybe even see a doctor if it's a medical condition. Otherwise, the following above advice is what I would recommend. I'm just suggesting different possibilities so you're not getting the same thing over and over again.
Pages: 1 2