Support Forums

Full Version: hmgrrr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys.
i am 15 and i think i am starting to go through deppression.
i feel crap all the time.
i have a gf but im scared she will drop me.
my school work is hard and i cant keep up.
i just wish i had more time.
all my friends get annoyed at me because im annoyed then i get more annoyed and it goes on and on.
and gets worse and worse.
i no it will probly stop but...
how long?
how long till it stoppes?
i am usuelly such a happy guy.
hmmm
thanks for any replies.
Lol fair enough.
Idk but I don't wanna die.
I do love life but it's just hard somtimes.
i think i pretty much understand how u feel..have u ever felt like the 24 hrs in a day is not sufficient???
i felt the same a few years ago..under stressful conditions..
now y do u think ur gf is gonna dump u???
has there been any incident lately in ur life that makes u behave this way??
Are you using drugs? Drugs can insanely effect your mood on a consistent basis.

But other then that, if you're living in uncomfortable situations, such as no money, harsh parents, siblings, etc. Stress can easily build up. It's important on a regular basis to relieve the days stress. I would reccomend through breathing techniques (focusing on your breathing at the end of the day), thinking about what you're grateful for, making some food, anything really.

There are many ways the relieve the days stress, and if you do, it will prevent depression in the future. You're only 15, you've got a lot of life ahead of you. Don't worry about your girlfriend. That will play out the way it's supposed to. I remember times when I have been afraid of the same thing. Just be the best boyfriend that you can, and be yourself. If she still leaves you then she was not right for you. You need a girlfriend that accepts you for who you are. Tell her everything you're comfortable with.

Good luck. You have my msn, so if you ever need to talk about that, just send me a message when I'm online.
I'm having the same problem, but thanks to advice from these guys, and others things are looking better.
Try to find the source of your problems, like why are you annoyed at your friends? why do you think your gf will dump you? Then try to solve them.

Good Luck.
(05-10-2010, 07:07 AM)rooneyful Wrote: [ -> ]have u ever felt like the 24 hrs in a day is not sufficient???
i felt the same a few years ago..under stressful conditions..

I'm not really every stressed and I always feel like 24 hours in a day isn't sufficient.

Anyways, try to spend more time with your friends and not worry as much about everything. Get out more and change your daily routine. If that doesn't work try going for a walk alone outside or something.
OhhkAy thanks very much guys.
I geuss I am quite a lucky person I just feel weird somtimes.
Thanks for All the advice though.
You're welcome. And yes, you probably are. No matter what situation you're in, there are always things to be grateful for.
Try smoking some pot or drink, u wont give a shti about most things....
Defiantly don't listen to JustHayden, that is terrible, TERRIBLE, advice.

This is not a place to reccomend the use of drugs to others.
Pages: 1 2