Support Forums

Full Version: Not sure what to do.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not one to ask for help in the internet, but I'm desperate.

About a week ago I invited a girl (Linda) to a carnival/fair. Earlier that day my friend Megan told me that Linda liked me. I asked her to go by herself, but she seemed afraid, so she took her friend Amber with her. I didn't want to go by myself to avoid embarrassment so I took my best mate, John. We decided to meet up there at 8:00 but my car was f'ing up so we got there at about 9:30. Thankfully they were still there but when I asked Linda to go walking around and play some games, she told me she was waiting for someone. Some guy named Jason. So we wait and this guy comes and first thing I see if them almost kissing. Pissed, I tell her I have to go to work. She asked me if I just got there, I lied and said I had been looking for her a while. Now the guy 'Jason' is this prick I hate. She's now going out with him. I have this girl for my 2nd period everyday. I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about not talking to her anymore but it seems like a dickish move. I really don't know what to do SF. Advice?
Well in a way it is 'dickish' but remember she isn't the only person with feelings, you have them too. For now it may be easier for you to keep your distance from her so you don't explode with emotions, if that is the case.
Does she know you like her? Are you contemplating telling her?
I'm happy to help if you need anything.
I agree with daneasaur. I don't think you should completely avoid her. Remember that she's not exactly like the other guy and is still the same person as before. Who knows, maybe she'll realize going out with him was a mistake. My point is that you should at least wait awhile to see what happens, or keep talking to her/become her friend, or tell her how you actually feel. I think if you tell her why you actually left the carnival then she'll respect that and understand your feelings for her, and if she doesn't then you probably shouldn't be talking to her because she's an ass.
I can understand you're angry. But not talking to her wont help anything. If you want to get it over with, confront her, and tell her you were upset about the misunderstanding. If I were you, I would probably be talking to her minimally, and just making small talk. If I had my feelings hurt like that so fast, I would be hesitant to speak to her again.

But when things clear up, you'll make some good realizations about women! ;)

PM me if you really need to talk about it, I'll give you my msn.

Good luck.
Yes, she knows I like her. She hurt my feelings and she knows it. I'm not sure if I should talk to her and discuss with her that she hurt my feelings, she might tell Jason and he'd probably just laugh at me.
It's really up to you what you choose to do, all of the above are just options.

If you don't feel like explaining to her how she made you feel, no one is going to make you.

Personally if I was in your situation I would choose to not talk to them and ignore them if they tried to spark conversation, but thats what I would do, I'm not saying that's the right way to go about it.

It all depends what you feel is the right thing to do, remember you aren't in the wrong.
I appreciate your help. I think I will just ignore her. Thank you so much for your advice gentlemen. If it doesn't go as planned I will post again here.
Don't be a twat and stop talking to her... just... ummmmm... try and make it clear in your body language that your pissed at her... Sad
Do you like her? If you do then talk to her an try get her to like you.
If you don't like her, just ignore her.

100th post. Yay!