Support Forums

Full Version: Should I ask this chick out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, this is probably the last place I would ask, but my friends are oblivious to women, and my only girl "friend" is so far away from a normal teenage girl that she is no help either.

I spoke to this chick who sits around me in class around november/december-ish. Eventually she friend requests me on facebook. I add her because why the fudge not right? More bitches on my friends list.

Anyway, I've had this feeling that she has some kind of interest in me.

For example, I have hair about elbowlength

Only thing is, she does it a lot more than others do.

Now I'm not saying this is a dead giveaway, but just continue reading, I'm sure you'll at least chuckle.

One day on facebook I message her. I forgot about what, but that doesn't matter. Anyway, her sister replies stuff like "oh now you calling him a bitch huh? You should remove her from your friends list." The girl got mad defensive then.

After about 3 deleted comments that I only saw because I have my email subscribed, I seen this.

"*girls name* stop erasing everything! IF you don't tell the truth IM Gunna tell *my name* & then its gunna get complicated." <-- This has sparked my interest.

What do you guys think? I may seem sad, but the only girl I was ever close to was some chick in middle school, and we all know how mature middleschoolers are /sarcasm. I haven't got the slightest clue how I should handle this.

And It's not like I can just go up to her and ask her to chill because she is always with one of these other girls in my class. Her friend is cockblocking me without knowing it.
Quote:Eventually she friend requests me on facebook

Well, it's a good sign that she added you. But when you said "More bitches on my friends list", I lost some respect. I don't think you should ask her out, because you don't seem like you have a very strong respect for women. They have very strong feelings, and you can hurt them very much by being in a relationship with them when you don't respect them.

Girls are not referred to as "bitches". They are human beings, just like you, and me. So to be 100% honest, you should not ask her out. To many people in our world are emotionally destroyed by the cruel acts of others. Don't be one of those people.
Like Pink Floyd said, it doesn't seem you actually like her, more so that you just want to have sex with her
(05-08-2010, 10:29 PM)Ragalshnagal Wrote: [ -> ]Her friend is cockblocking me without knowing it.
That's not a good foundation for a relationship. Maybe you should ask her what the message was about in person, if you catch her alone, and try to actually get to know her, rather then seeing her as an object to supress your sexual needs.
Dont get any chances are passing by you.You must have guts to ask her out and then everything goes hows it should be.Trust me i had 14 girls till now.
(05-09-2010, 01:21 AM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Eventually she friend requests me on facebook

Well, it's a good sign that she added you. But when you said "More bitches on my friends list", I lost some respect. I don't think you should ask her out, because you don't seem like you have a very strong respect for women. They have very strong feelings, and you can hurt them very much by being in a relationship with them when you don't respect them.

Girls are not referred to as "bitches". They are human beings, just like you, and me. So to be 100% honest, you should not ask her out. To many people in our world are emotionally destroyed by the cruel acts of others. Don't be one of those people.

(05-09-2010, 03:16 AM)TheGeniusism Wrote: [ -> ]Like Pink Floyd said, it doesn't seem you actually like her, more so that you just want to have sex with her
(05-08-2010, 10:29 PM)Ragalshnagal Wrote: [ -> ]Her friend is cockblocking me without knowing it.
That's not a good foundation for a relationship. Maybe you should ask her what the message was about in person, if you catch her alone, and try to actually get to know her, rather then seeing her as an object to supress your sexual needs.

Guys, not sure where you are from, but where I live, we call it a bitch list (list of women that show interest towards you.) It doesn't mean it's a list of women we want to have sex with or talk dirty about.

Now, I know this may seem mean, but believe me, I never disrespect women. I do not use foul language in front of them, nor did I ever make fun of them, point out flaws, etc. I respect women for who they are. Infact, I can't even see myself having sex with this girl because I am not that dirty minded. And I can't say I've ever cheated on one because I've never had a girlfriend. (Plus, If I were to get one, cheating would never be an option because it brings more drama than a normal breakup or something.)

Sure, there are some girls I can imagine having sex with, but she isn't one of them.

This is the internet, and I know it's hard to tell if someone is telling the truth or lying, but trust me, I'm telling the truth. I truly want to get to know this girl, but does she show interest?
(05-09-2010, 07:41 AM)Ragalshnagal Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, not sure where you are from, but where I live, we call it a bitch list (list of women that show interest towards you.) It doesn't mean it's a list of women we want to have sex with or talk dirty about.

Now, I know this may seem mean, but believe me, I never disrespect women. I do not use foul language in front of them, nor did I ever make fun of them, point out flaws, etc. I respect women for who they are. Infact, I can't even see myself having sex with this girl because I am not that dirty minded. And I can't say I've ever cheated on one because I've never had a girlfriend. (Plus, If I were to get one, cheating would never be an option because it brings more drama than a normal breakup or something.)

Sure, there are some girls I can imagine having sex with, but she isn't one of them.

This is the internet, and I know it's hard to tell if someone is telling the truth or lying, but trust me, I'm telling the truth. I truly want to get to know this girl, but does she show interest?

If you are telling the truth, then I would say that she is showing interest, but you should still get to know her better, before you make a move.
(05-09-2010, 08:26 AM)TheGeniusism Wrote: [ -> ]If you are telling the truth, then I would say that she is showing interest, but you should still get to know her better, before you make a move.

That's exactly what I've been trying to do for some time now, except before class she is always engaged in a conversation with 1-4 other girls, and when class ends, she jets outta there.

Any tips?
Don't go asking her out yet or something, just ask if she wants to hang out after school.
Well dude, that's not the way it came off, at all.

My advice stands as it is, based off what your OP stated.
You mine as well just ask her out, it's not like it really matters at that age if she says yes or not. You'll never know until you try.
Pages: 1 2