Support Forums

Full Version: Help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So basically, I've been feeling, like all depressed and alone, I have friends, but like I still feel like I'm the only person in the whole world, also I'm ALWAYS angry, like the other day, some guy bumped into me at school and I swung for his face, luckily I missed, otherwise that would've done some damage. Also this is my final year of school, and I have my exams in 10 days, but I can't seem to study for them, every time I sit down to study, I get bored and do something else, or I fall asleep 5 minutes after opening the book. Without studying I can pass with C/B grades, but I want A/A*. Also I get reaaaally bad headaches every 2 hours or so, even when I'm sleeping.

So yeah, I'm pretty fudged up at the moment.
Any help appreciated.
There are anti-depressants for your depression problem.
Feeling that you are the only person in the world is kind of weird, but I have thought about that myself too a couple of times. - I just thought about it though, I didn't really felt like that so I can't really help there.
The anger issue, I suggest taking long walks alone or just ignoring things that make you angry. I know that the last one is hard, but you'll get used to it. - Worked for me.
I have the same problem about studying really.
Go see a doctor about the headaches, though. The sooner the better.
Go hang out with your friends more, that usually works for me. Spend more time outside and less inside on the computer/watching tv/playing video games and stuff.
(05-08-2010, 02:44 PM)Hawkins Wrote: [ -> ]There are anti-depressants for your depression problem.
Feeling that you are the only person in the world is kind of weird, but I have thought about that myself too a couple of times. - I just thought about it though, I didn't really felt like that so I can't really help there.
The anger issue, I suggest taking long walks alone or just ignoring things that make you angry. I know that the last one is hard, but you'll get used to it. - Worked for me.
I have the same problem about studying really.
Go see a doctor about the headaches, though. The sooner the better.

anti-depressants should probably be one of his last resorts.
(05-08-2010, 02:44 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]anti-depressants should probably be one of his last resorts.

I agree. - But hopefully after his headaches are gone, and all the anger he feels, the depression will go away. - Also, improved grades would help.
I hope it wont come to that [ To using anti-depressants ] but it is an option.
Yeah, I have a doctors appointment for next Monday for the headaches. The depression stems from being angry and feeling alone, and I've tried walking and ignoring things, but it just doesn't work.

I used to play football (soccer) on a daily basis, with my friends, but I stopped 2 months ago, because of this problem. It's a vicious circle.
Well hopefully the doctor will get your headaches straightened out and then you can go back to playing soccer with your friends, which should fix everything.
Good luck
Yep, thanks for the help guys.
(05-08-2010, 02:54 PM)TheGeniusism Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I have a doctors appointment for next Monday for the headaches. The depression stems from being angry and feeling alone, and I've tried walking and ignoring things, but it just doesn't work.

I used to play football (soccer) on a daily basis, with my friends, but I stopped 2 months ago, because of this problem. It's a vicious circle.

Then as Nemmy suggested it, hang out with your friends some more. I know how football can piss people off, especially when they're loosing. Don't play, just go there and watch and concentrate on the little stupid funny mistakes your friends make. It will make you feel much better.
Continue taking walks though, don't stop that since after awhile, that can help alot.
And don't worry, after the headaches are gone, things will probably get better with much less effort.
To make control ur anger..we need to know the cause..
One cause may be genetic or physiological: some children are born irritable, touchy, and easily angered, and that these signs are present from a very early age. Another may be sociocultural. Anger is often regarded as negative; we're taught that it's all right to express anxiety, depression, or other emotions but not to express anger. As a result, we don't learn how to handle it or channel it constructively.
if u can explain the reason for ur anger..maybe i can help u..
have u had any disturbing incident in ur life before??
like have u been bullied...or had lost a dear one??

>>Ways to control ur anger(These are the ways that i use)
1)If u angry with someone in particular..just dont spear head into him..instead...think of various ways to take him down..socially..like without him knowing..
2)When u are about to get into a physical fight..
Repeat this word as many times as u can:Uraguay...its a country's name..i found it pretty funny...
3)Just think of him having sex with a horse...
These are some of the ways that i use..
(05-08-2010, 05:32 PM)rooneyful Wrote: [ -> ]To make control ur anger..we need to know the cause..
One cause may be genetic or physiological: some children are born irritable, touchy, and easily angered, and that these signs are present from a very early age. Another may be sociocultural. Anger is often regarded as negative; we're taught that it's all right to express anxiety, depression, or other emotions but not to express anger. As a result, we don't learn how to handle it or channel it constructively.
if u can explain the reason for ur anger..maybe i can help u..
have u had any disturbing incident in ur life before??
like have u been bullied...or had lost a dear one??

>>Ways to control ur anger(These are the ways that i use)
1)If u angry with someone in particular..just dont spear head into him..instead...think of various ways to take him down..socially..like without him knowing..
2)When u are about to get into a physical fight..
Repeat this word as many times as u can:Uraguay...its a country's name..i found it pretty funny...
3)Just think of him having sex with a horse...
These are some of the ways that i use..

I just googled half of your response and got like 50 results...seriously, come up with your own answers.
Pages: 1 2