Support Forums

Full Version: I'm To Emotional Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, guy's!
i have been having trouble with my boyfriend and i have a been really down about this, anyone have any good ideas to help, Like i feel like killing myself.

Thank's a lot mean's a lot to me.Bebe-pleure
I need someone to talk to, I'm so stressed. And so down.
Tell us what has happened, what is happening, and what you want to happen.
Like, he want's to kill our baby. He say's he going to kill me, he's gone out every night. Like he never has money i'm always wondering what's up? But i'm scared to dump him, Like i don't what he will do, i just really wanna take this all away, and keep my baby safe, he can go live with someone else but i'm scared to tell him that. Sad
I'm having nightmares this is really bad. ):
First talk to him about it. If things seem really bad maybe take a break with him or something.
I'm scared to talk to him.
Write him a note? Tell him how afraid you are to even talk to him and that if he doesn't change then you'll leave him. If he really loves you he should change, or at least I would.
Good luck Candy
Candy,

If he has threatened to kill you, and you feel that you and your baby are in immediate danger, you need to contact the police. Going toe to toe with a maniac (sorry, but that's what your boyfriend sounds like) every day is not worth it when you can do something about it. You do not deserve to be contained in an emotional prison like it seems you are. You're too emotional? Is that what he told you? You have every right to be worried or whatever you feel after what he has done to you.
What Elektrisk said, firstly, if there is a real danger, get out now.
I suggest you get as far away from him as possible, whether or not he is dangerous, he is certainly making inappropriate threats. If you are afraid to break up with him, make a report to the police about his threats, and then do it. If he makes any more, or attempts anything, inform the police again.

This is an uncomfortable situation, I can understand that. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this, it's really a shame.
Just so you know, the more information you post, the more advice I can give you. But for now I would just suggest to stay away from him, with no contact with him for as long as you deem necessary. If it were me, I would give it a good few weeks.

If this proceeds to be an issue that you must talk about with other people, PM me for my msn, I'd be glad to be someone to talk to, any time you need.
Talk with your parents, ask to stay with them. Talk to the police, just keep yourself and your baby safe. No matter how much you feel for him, it's not worth you being unsafe.
Pages: 1 2 3