Support Forums

Full Version: HF down ! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey its been more than 3 hours and HF is still down ! Sad
feeling bored without it ! Sad
HF is like the site i keep open all the time i am online.
Apart from checking my mails i am just active on HF ....

Eagerly waiting for Omni to get it back on !
Same here Sad it's so boring without hf. Can anyone tell me when hf will be back? xD
Yes I want HF back....
Even me too Sad its fuckin boring Sad just now back from my exam, in the exam also i was thinking about h.f lol
Don't post this here. This section is for emotional support.

http://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13 proper section.

In other words, it's just a website you guys. And some day, it will be sold. How will you live without it then? I recommend you try to accept things for what they are, because things happen all the time you're not going to be comfortable with.
Yea... seems we all are so freakin attached to HF !! lols ! Smile
Hahah yeah Big Grin , Hf is kind of a drug for me Big Grin
(05-07-2010, 08:02 AM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]This section is for emotional support.
exactly !! and hf being down breaks me emotionally ! Sad

(05-07-2010, 08:02 AM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, it's just a website you guys. And some day, it will be sold. How will you live without it then? I recommend you try to accept things for what they are, because things happen all the time you're not going to be comfortable with.

So true... Hard to be away from it though ... ! Smile

PS : If this is wrong section .. please move to where it should belong.
Id hand you a tissue except i used them all, I'm sad as well Sad
Well it seems it wasn't my comp,eh? Yeah HF is down and only this day i have lots of free time to improve my computer skills.We can not do it anything about so be patient and it will come.
Pages: 1 2