Support Forums

Full Version: I hate school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Its so boring,
I don't need school I don't listen to the teachers anyway
I learn much better by myself :@
How old are you?

What grades are you getting in school?

What occupation would you like recruitment for after schooling?
even though i dont do my homework..
i respect my teachers..and i do think i need them...what makes u feel that u dont need them any more??
I hate school too but you need to push yourself through it anyways.
It's basically a requirement these days if you plan to be successful
That's understandable. I used to think the same thing. I would just be so bummed every morning upon having to wake, and go to school. I would always think "This is bull, I could just learn this by myself if I was interested"

I can assure you, you need your teachers, they are there for you to learn, and do care that you are successful. If public schooling is not working for you however, try home schooling, or a community school. Community schools are thought to be such bad things, I go to a community school. And I will be graduating a year early, they usually give hours, instead of grades, little homework, etc. If you're interested, google some community schools in your areas. Home schooling is a nice option as well.

And if you truly believe that you would learn the material better on your own, look into independent studies. I did that for about three months, before transferring to a local community school. Which I love.

Hope it works out for you.
The only reason community schools are seen to be bad is because you really have to want to learn.
School is a time consuming process, is it needed? Yes as it gives you the ability to properly interface with others as you only use maybe 10% of the knowledge obtained from school. The point of school is to give you the ability to attain knowledge. I hated school as well but I always did well as I knew what needed to be done. If you feel as if it is boring then maybe talk to your counseler about advanced classes or something that may spark your interest. Like instead of biology do physics and things like that.
Daneasur, I disagree. You don't have to learn much at all in community school, I go to community school.
If I sleep in class and doesn't do my homework(My normal mod) so 80 exept from physics and science where I get 90-100 even.
and Im 14
(05-05-2010, 09:02 PM)Pink Floyd Wrote: [ -> ]Daneasur, I disagree. You don't have to learn much at all in community school, I go to community school.

My friend went to a community school. It seemed that there wasn't a lot of motivation, so if you simply didn't want to pass, you weren't going to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4