Support Forums

Full Version: Ok, so there's this girl I like.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I like her but i'm shy to ask her out, tips please?
I've known her for about 2 and a half years now and she doesn't know I like her. I really like her and want to ask her out. We are both 14 and go to the same school.
It really depends, you should add more details. How long have you known her and does she know that you like her?
I've edited it.
You should talk to her in private and ask her. You should be confident when you ask her out. Before hand you should think of a good place to go to and such. Do you think she may like you as well, or does she show interest or anything?
Wow hard topic just talk to her.
Do you guys talk regularly?

Before asking her out, talk to her more and more everyday and be friendly and cute just don't go straight into being flattering some girls think that's kinda creepy. As you talk more she'll enjoy you as a person more, and then when it's at that stage ask her out.

But not just like "wanna go out?" be sneaky with it for example; if there's some kind of horror movie playing, talk about it and if she says something along the lines of "I'm way too chicken to watch it" or whatever, be like "Don't worry, I'll be beside you... and if you want you can grab my hand at any time you want <-- that use only if she's a cute type of girl not a bitch otherwise don't"

I know it's a shitty example, but don't be so upfront really quick, give it time. I've only taken 3 girls to the movies, and all 3 times they were grabbing my hand and stufff Smile
if you haven't noticed, his account is closed.
someone lock this please.
(05-03-2010, 04:37 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]if you haven't noticed, his account is closed.
someone lock this please.

Ah crap, sorry. Everything is kinda hard to read at first, with all the similar silver/grey colors. I just saw posts from yesterday and today so I thought I'd contribute.
Yea, it's understandable, no worries.
It will help you to get to know her better first, muster up the courage to talk to her at least, if you can, become friends. That's basically how I got to be with my girlfriend, whom I have been with for 16 months now.

Best of luck to you.
Pages: 1 2