Support Forums

Full Version: Is this wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I go to a charter school that is K-9th and my class is 5th-9th. I am in 9th and I'm 15 and the oldest girl in my class is 13 and she's in 7th. She has a bf who is the same age as me and he's one of my friends, and I feel like it's wrong to get with someone that much younger than you. But, I kind of feel like I like her and that feels wrong to me. Of course I wouldn't try to get with her or anything since she's with my friend. Is it wrong for me to like someone who is only 13 and is currently with my friend?
Two years younger? I think that at that age it could be a bit strange. I think a one year gap is more acceptable.

That's my opinion. But love works in strange ways.
Yeah, I thought that a gap of two years was weird too. Also, I don't love her or anything, I just kind of like her.
if u like her as a friend that is ok...
but the problem comes when u LOVE her..i wouldnt go by her age....
but i think the real problem is that u love ur friends girlfriend...now..that is not quite appreciable...ur friendship can be at stake...besides..u might even lose ur buddy and that girl...
so i suggest u to just be friends..
I don't love her, and I do like her, but I like her a little more than a friend. Also, I kind of liked her before she was with my friend, they've been together for like a month.
It's not wrong at all.
It's only age. My girlfriend is 16 and I'm 19..
I personally don't think two years age difference is that big of a deal. More than two years starts getting a bit weirder though.
Alright, thanks you guys. I still kind of feel bad about that though since she's with one of my friends and I like her.
Try to explain it to your friend, and maybe he will understand.
Pages: 1 2 3