Support Forums

Full Version: How to forgot a girl that you love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently in love with an awesome girl, but I have no chances with her because she is dating another guy.

How can I foget her?

Tips?
Try going somewhere with other girls. There is no way you can just forget about a girl, you'll have to get a girlfriend or grow hate to the girl you love (not recommended >_>)
But I don't want to date a girl that I don't love. Last time I did it and it just fudged up more the things. I mean, I could forget the girl I loved but I couldn't love my gf. So now I don't want to date a girl just to forget the one I love...
Don't date one. Just go hanging with girls and have some fun, then after some time you will start liking one of the girls >_>
Ok thanks... I'll try...

fudge being in love is so freakin hard...
Try hanging around other girls. Also, it's not like she's going to be with this guy forever, so I wouldn't try to just forget her. Was that girl you say you love a close friend and how long have you known her?
If you really love her, it's not going to be an easy thing to get over her.
You can either wait for her, or try and find someone else. But you will always remember her.
(05-01-2010, 04:41 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]Try hanging around other girls. Also, it's not like she's going to be with this guy forever, so I wouldn't try to just forget her. Was that girl you say you love a close friend and how long have you known her?
I know her for about 5 years. But we only used to talk a lot on the year we met.
Then we were around 2 years without talking with each other. Then 2 years ago I felt really in love with her, I told her and she "ignored" me for a while. Then I started dating another girl... After breaking up with this girl, I felt in love with the first girl again...

(05-01-2010, 04:43 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]If you really love her, it's not going to be an easy thing to get over her.
You can either wait for her, or try and find someone else. But you will always remember her.
I just want to love and be loved... =(
now this is a very tough situation....i suggest u goin out with other girls..or spend more time with ur friends...and family..the idea is to give ur brain very less time to miss her...
hope this helps...
(05-01-2010, 05:47 PM)Horusbrasil Wrote: [ -> ]I know her for about 5 years. But we only used to talk a lot on the year we met.
Then we were around 2 years without talking with each other. Then 2 years ago I felt really in love with her, I told her and she "ignored" me for a while. Then I started dating another girl... After breaking up with this girl, I felt in love with the first girl again...

(05-01-2010, 04:43 PM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]If you really love her, it's not going to be an easy thing to get over her.
I just want to love and be loved... =(

Your best bet is to find another girl and get with her. You obviously can't forget about this girl since you say you love her, but if she knows you love her and she ignored you, then you can't get with her. Also, you should never tell a girl you love her if you haven't been with her. Trust me, I had to learn that lesson the hard way.
Pages: 1 2