Support Forums

Full Version: Backstabber D=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been with this guy for around 7 years, but I started to become his friend for nearly 1 and a half year now. I also have another friend and we all used to hang out as 3. But sometimes when I'm not there he's talking bad things about me to my younger friend. And when my younger friend is not there he talks stuff about him to me. I'm starting to hate him but I can't tell him that. It's not like I'm scared he's just a fatass. I also don't like him cause he got caugh shoplifting condoms, pervert >_>. So what should I do?
Stop hanging out with him? O.o
I've had a friend like that. After being friends with him for about 2 years me and my other mate just ditched him.
After that he started to talk crap on and off to us. One night he started texting me saying he could smash me.
I was with my other mate so we went to where he was and I K.O'd him, one punch.

Never heard from him again after that.

It's best to just tell him to fudge off, or discuss with your other friend and just ditch him. There's no point hanging out with someone who is like that.
You should just stop associating yourself with him. Tell him to screw off and if he harasses you then do what Daneasaur did.
(05-01-2010, 04:45 PM)Fallenour Wrote: [ -> ]Stop hanging out with him? O.o

I don't hang out with him, I just hang out with my other friends and there I see his fatass being dragged along the road.

And now I'll ditch him, he won't even be able to run haha, thanks guys Yeye.
Talk about it with him the problem will get solved if hes a friend.
(05-01-2010, 11:35 AM)Explosions Hurt Wrote: [ -> ]I also don't like him cause he got caugh shoplifting condoms, pervert >_>

lulz i like that last part.

But for your problem even if you did take care of it now. He's not the only person that's like that. I know plenty of people that talk crap about their friends to others. I admit I do it too, and I get it done to me as well. BUT in the end we're all friends, but if he's doing it constnatly, clearly he has nothing better to do then talk crap about people. He just wants to be liked in a very shallow way, making himself look good compared to others. lol, don't sweat it you can still be his friend but consider him a minority hahah.
Be honest with him, your best bets are to just come clean about it, and tell him what you feel about him. Grudges are not good, especially when you have one with a person you see constantly.

Don't result to violence if you feel the need to, it's not going to help anything at all, no matter what you feel towards him, violence is like suicide, a long term solution to a short term problem. Drastic example, but the principles are the same.