Support Forums

Full Version: Guide: Girl Problem Help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guide: Girl Problem Help.
All created by me: Traphikz. Off the top of my head so if you got anything else I should add tell me, I'll write about it.

Single Guy Section:

What to do if I like a girl?
First thing first go for her, don't be scared to. You are going to need confidence to. Talk to her a little, keep her interested if you go to school with her even better. Ask her about the Math home work or something. Also talk about something you know she does, like after school activities or sports. Also ask her how she is and how her day was be nice. Don't annoy her though because she wont like you. Ask her for her number and text her (if can) Now talk to her for a while be a gentleman and then when you feel like its time ask her to a movie or something, or ask her out.

What if I am shy around girls?
Don't let that bring you down. Your just like anyone else, most other kids aren't so shy probably. I am shy to, I still talk to them though, make them laugh and stuff you will feel more comfortable. Try to not be shy though, work on talking to girl, and remember all girls are the same to, so don't be afraid.

What if I'm not so popular?
Some girls care, but you never know, you might be the person that can change her. But some don't mind, as long as you are nice and caring that will be what they are looking for, so you don't need to try so hard on becoming so popular, but the most important thing is to be yourself.

What about my looks?
Yes, girls care about them. So clean yourself up! haha, jk. But wear nice clothes, well wear what shows who you are don't try to dress like someone your not, if wont work out in the end. Take care of your face wash it if you got acne. Fix your hair so it looks nice and jeans a nice shirt (not a dress one) and nice shoes will do.

Overall:
The overall is to be yourself, you don't need to change to someone you don't wanna be, because if they don't expect you that's not the girl for you. Look nice though, learn manners and be funny. Don't be shy, not DON'T BE ANNOYING. If you do, forget it, they won't like you. Be mature to, don't act like a little kid. Then once you feel the time and girl ask her out and hope it goes well.

First Time Meeting Her Parents?
This might be the most important thing, FIRST impression. Be a nice person say "hello" then shake their hands and say "nice to meet you" then say how much you like their daughter (your girlfriend) and say nice things. Smile and act like a gentleman. If you are having dinner PLEASE use table manner DON'T eat like a pig! You will discuss them! Then at the end say "it was nice meeting you guys" then your done.

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me?
If she cheated on you GTFO. She will continue to cheat on you if you give her a second change. She will say she wont but she will. If you feel like she is ask her, if she hesitates she might be. And ask to see her phone if she doesn't let you that pretty much means she is. It will be hard to let her go but it's for the best, you will find someone else that cares about you and that's what you need.

I might cheat on my girlfriend:
If you like someone else please let your girlfriend go. Don't cheat on her, it will hurt a lot. Just tell her you like someone else. Plus it's not right to cheat on her in the first place. Then you will be in problems you don't wanna be in, so let her go if you come close to cheating on her.

Not getting along, hard time?
Everyone goes through them, no one is perfect so don't trip. The best thing to do is work them out with her. If your really fighting bad give it one more chance if nothing changes it's time to let her go, if she hasn't yet. But work things out first, talk to her to, try to be happy and go out and do something fun maybe the love will come back and things will get better.

Sexual things?
If you don't want to get that far don't. Let her know, if she gets mad and doesn't accept it then she doesn't care so much about you. If you want to go that far and she doesn't don't force her to or push her to, make her feel comfortable. If sex comes along make sure you love her first. If your not ready for it don't do it, also both agree to do it, and use a condom if your don't want to get her pregnant or have big chance.

The End:
I hope you find a girl you really like and become more than friends. Also I hope that you can fix your problems with your girl friend and do the right thing.

If I have missed something you wanted me to talk about please post, I would be more than glad to talk about and give advice, or want me to talk more about one of these tell me I would add on to. Please excuse my grammar, I wrote this off the top of my head freely. I hope I help though, and everything works out, good luck.
Awesome guide. I'm gonna give my own advice on what to do about looks. I'm gay, so I think my opinion carries some weight. Maybe some guys don't realize it, but smelling good is vital. Girls like guys who have their own scent. So, that means, don't drown yourself in Tag or Axe and go around thinking you smell like heaven, 'cause she'll just suffocate. EVERYONE wears Tag/Axe and such common body sprays. Just go down a hallway during passing period and I guarantee you'll smell at least one such scent. Use cologne. You can get some awesome cologne for as little as $30. You don't even need to put a lot on.. just on the wrists and neck. You don't want people 5 feet away to smell you; just those who are close to you. I'd add more but I'm eating now. I'll post again later.
Good guide, I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from that Thumbsup
(04-29-2010, 07:51 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome guide. I'm gonna give my own advice on what to do about looks. I'm gay, so I think my opinion carries some weight. Maybe some guys don't realize it, but smelling good is vital. Girls like guys who have their own scent. So, that means, don't drown yourself in Tag or Axe and go around thinking you smell like heaven, 'cause she'll just suffocate. EVERYONE wears Tag/Axe and such common body sprays. Just go down a hallway during passing period and I guarantee you'll smell at least one such scent. Use cologne. You can get some awesome cologne for as little as $30. You don't even need to put a lot on.. just on the wrists and neck. You don't want people 5 feet away to smell you; just those who are close to you. I'd add more but I'm eating now. I'll post again later.
Nice, thanks for that add, very true.
(04-29-2010, 08:04 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Good guide, I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from that Thumbsup
Thanks, I hope so Smile
A very user-friendly guide.
nice guide. thank you for this Smile
Very nice guide man, this will help a lot.
Great guide and very easy to understand, thanks!
(04-30-2010, 01:22 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice guide man, this will help a lot.
I hope so Smile
(04-30-2010, 04:24 PM)iFX Wrote: [ -> ]Great guide and very easy to understand, thanks!
Your welcome! Smile