Support Forums

Full Version: Private Emotional Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to offer my services to anybody who needs it, no matter what problem you face.

I do not mind if it is talking about you feeling for girls, or if you have gotten yourself into some deep deep crap, I will try my best to help.

What I will do:

I will be here for you to talk to, privately. Either by contacting me on my msn - daneasaur[at]live[dot]com.

The reason for this is that some people may not want to share their problems with anyone, or not want people to think of them as a 'cry baby'.

I will not judge you, and not make irrational decisions for you.

I will keep all information passed between us confidential, and will never tell who I have talked to in private.

About me:
I am a 19 year old male, I currently have a full time job.

I am in a relationship with a girl which (yesterday) just passed the 26-month mark.

I have done many stupid things in my life. I do not wish to express them all to the internet because some are still not fully resolved.
- I have personally witnessed a friends father being hit by a car, while he was on the footpath. This was not an accident and the criminals that did so, knew exactly what they were doing.
- I have been in a car accident where my car has been written off.
- I have had my parents divorse.
- I have lost all feeling of 'familyness' with my father.

Plus much more.

So if you would like to talk, about anything. Either PM me or add me on msn (above). I will try my best to resolve your problems.
This seems good. If I come across any problems, I'll come to you. Smile
I am still open if anyone needs to talk.
Just add me and state you are from here.
Well, I would offer myself to talk too and give support.
Anything to help SupportForums =)
sounds cool i'll PM you as soon as I get 10 posts
Ah i already hve your email you are a good listener.
that is a nice service u are offering there daneasaur..
EDIT:Guys ive used this guy's service..and its awesome..he is a patient listener..and have also given me some very useful advices..and this guy has also tolerated my HARD-to-understand-GRAMMAR....
he has also told me that i can contact him whenever i need...
thanks a lot buddy..

That's pretty nice of you Daneasaur. Hopefully some people will get some helpful advice from you. I might actually PM you later on.
ON TOPIC TIP FOR THE READERS OF THIS TRHEAD

I would take advantage of this offering if I were you, it's easy to talk to people that you don't know, and are willing to listen.
This is a really good idea. I might use this in the future.
Pages: 1 2