Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Issues, Can Anyone Help Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Long story short, I'm with a girl just now but there is another girl I "like" but theres only one problem - shes having a baby soon. I really do not know what to do because of the baby situation and I think she only likes me as a good friend. Does anyone have any solutions?
How much do you like your current girlfriend? Is the girl whom you like with another guy? Is the father around? How old are y'all?
I like her alot, I've been with her for months :O. No shes not but I'm no sure is the father going to be there for the baby. I'm 16, the girl I'm with is 15 and the other girl who is having the baby is 17.
Personally I think you are better to stay with your current girlfriend. You most likely aren't ready to be dealing with that.
Don't get confused between liking someone as a friend and liking someone as more, I think it would be best to just be friends with the girl who is pregnant.
Yeah I suppose you could be right daneasaur. I have "liked" her for a while but I knew she was with someone, then I found out she was pregnant and thought that was my chance gone, but I really don't know.
It is of course always your decision on what you do. But if you are happy with the girl you are currently with, you are taking a major gamble with a girl who is 17 and pregnant. (not saying there is anything wrong with her being pregnant, it could just be a messy situation with the father and all)
Yeah your right because I would need to firstly find out if she even likes me as more than a friend or not, then as you said theres the situation with the father and such.
Although, if you really do feel that you like her a lot, now could be a really good chance to get to know her better and maybe start a relationship. I'm sure she'll need a lot of help with the baby and will appreciate it if you helped her.
You should really stay with your current gf because your other friend is pregnant, you say she likes you as a friend, and you would screw up at least one good thing in the process of trying to get with your friend.
(04-29-2010, 01:21 PM)iFX Wrote: [ -> ]Long story short, I'm with a girl just now but there is another girl I "like" but theres only one problem - shes having a baby soon. I really do not know what to do because of the baby situation and I think she only likes me as a good friend. Does anyone have any solutions?

You are 16 and you want to ruin your life as being a dad at that age? At least think about it strictly.
Pages: 1 2