Support Forums

Full Version: Caught..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
First off, I don't know if this is the right section. So please move if nessecary. Please don't flame me for what I did and I know it was wrong.

So about 2 weeks ago, my friend and I decided to hack the school for the fun of it. We thought it was very insecure because they had not blocked certain programs. After we hacked it we were gonna access the account.

Then 4 days later it was done and we were in the computer room going to login the account when the IT Technitian came in. We weren't allowed with a teacher supervising us and he quickly came to see what we were doing. He realised we were on an account with more power than the ordinary user one and simply said 'Your hacking'. He went to call another teacher and we just ran. So after school was finished we went home and he told us on Facebook that he would talk to us on Sunday and we could get expelled. I'm feeling bad for my friend, who didn't do ANYTHING at all.

My friend later went to talk to him to his house and the IT showed him this room with lots of computers and he knew what software we used to crack the password. He slapped my friend and dropped him far away from his house in his car :@. We aren't sure what to do and again please don't flame me for my actions.
If he slapped your friend, he can be charged for assault. Note that I don't know much about law, so if that's the incorrect legal term, someone correct me, but he did physically injure your friend. Also, dropping him off far away from his car MIGHT be an offense, but as I said, I don't know law.

You do realize what y'all did was wrong, but I'm assuming you're only sorry that you were caught, not that you did it. I don't want to lecture you, but you knew better.

There's nothing y'all can do but let it play out. Be prepared to face the consequences for your actions, though.
I'm talking to my friend right now, and he didn't just hit him once. He kept hitting him because my friend didn't want to give him information about me.
Then you should talk to your parents about it. Do not think you are smart and try and black-mail him, this never works and will only make your situation worse.

I don't want to lecture you but, tell your parents the full story, they will find out about the hacking either way.
He can be charged for ABH or if the hitting was really bad GBH. It's definitely an offense to hit a minor, assuming you're friend is under 18?
Yes under 18, and thanks daneasaur I will try to tell my parents :/
I'm not saying they will take it well, but in this situation you will save yourself some problems by telling them earlier so they can also help resolve this.
Yeah, I know they will be a little mad :|.
It's better to tell the truth, because no doubt they'd find out by school.
Yes, that's great advice. Tell them the WHOLE story in truth before anyone else does. Honestly I wouldn't feel sorry I did it either, just that I got caught. But never hack schools, that'll get you in a shitload of trouble.
Make sure to tell your parents/whoever else you tell about the guy hitting your friend. You have a really good friend for taking hits instead of telling info about you...you may even be able to get him out of trouble since he didn't do anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5