Support Forums

Full Version: My Domain Development Ideas, Need Opinions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently started going through my portfolio, and need some opinions on what I'm thinking of doing with each domain.

I'll go in Numerical - Alphabetical Order.

9p4.net
I'm lost on this one. Not sure what to do with it. Opinions?

aaak.org
Though I could offer people e-mails such as ****@aaak.org? Gain revenue off of ads?

Flavorable.com
Forget who suggested this to me, but put yummy recipes on this one?

Forextoprofit.com
Something to do with the Foreign Exchange. Maybe on of those affiliate programs?

Lukaslarsson.com
Will stay "as-is" for the moment.

jetfighters.info
Starting a site on different fighter jets. I love planes, so this should be fun!

Oryxhost.com
Perhaps make a webhost? I'm looking into resellers currently. Opinions?

Ruix.net
Currently an RSPS. Revenue from donations. Will be used for a MMORPG in the future.

Submise.com
Will be used for my real life DJ company.

Technoforums.net
Will continue with current project. I will actually try to get it active after my few upcoming trips.

vyyf.com
Lost here to be honest.

Xiphyas.com
And I'm lost here too.

I left out all of my .infos almost as I am letting them expire.
I'm also looking for a fairly cheap webhost. Limited on funds currently, only 18 dollars. Must accept VISA as well.

Opinions on ANY names are appreciated.

Lukas.
(04-28-2010, 04:27 PM)Lukas Wrote: [ -> ]9p4.net
I'm lost on this one.

aaak.org
Though I could offer people e-mails such as ****@aaak.org? Gain revenue off of ads?

Oryxhost.com
Perhaps make a webhost? I'm looking into resellers currently.

vyyf.com
Lost here to be honest.

Xiphyas.com
And I'm lost here too.

9p4.net
Translated into Leet language, it reads as GPA. Perhaps useful as a site to post up really basic guides on security. For example, basics of cryptography, online security, etc.

aaak.org
An acronym for a band and a security protocol. The band is As Able As Kane. The protocol is Authentication, Authorization and Accounting Key. You can use it as a site for information on either.

Oryxhost.com
An oryx is an antelope, or horned deer. It is a good symbol for a secure webhost.

vyyf.com
VYYF is the code for the ATC (Air Traffic Control) database for the city of Rangoon in Burma/Myanmar. The same code is also used for agricultural and genomic study. It can be of value to international organisations -- for-profit as well as non-profit -- who identify Rangoon by this code.

Xiphyas.com
I see that this was formerly an avatar site and MyBB forum. The name is well-suited to being an avatar site and unless there are strong reasons to discontinue doing so, I would suggest you continue using it for avatars. If not as a forum, you can use it as a repository for avatar designs.
Woah, you have a lot of domains. Anyhow - Get hits on all of them, then resell 'em for more? Like MyBB.com is atm. ;)
Its like playing guitar, "the guitar will not make the guitarist".

You need a webpage, and even if it has a bad name, if the service you offer is a good one , thats what will matter. Thumbsup
These domains aren't that good, the traffic on all of them is very low.
Flavorable.com - Use it to sell spices.

Forextoprofit.com- Forex blog or forum

Xiphyas.com- I like saving brandables until a project pops up for them.

The rest of your choices seem good.
(04-29-2010, 08:58 AM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Woah, you have a lot of domains. Anyhow - Get hits on all of them, then resell 'em for more? Like MyBB.com is atm. ;)

That's what I want to do with some, but to do that, I need development ideas.

(05-04-2010, 10:28 AM)Perfect Wrote: [ -> ]These domains aren't that good, the traffic on all of them is very low.

Excuse me, but, No crap. I have not developed them.

(05-08-2010, 07:39 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Flavorable.com - Use it to sell spices.

Forextoprofit.com- Forex blog or forum

Xiphyas.com- I like saving brandables until a project pops up for them.

The rest of your choices seem good.

Thanks Omni!
(04-29-2010, 08:58 AM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Woah, you have a lot of domains. Anyhow - Get hits on all of them, then resell 'em for more? Like MyBB.com is atm. ;)

Good idea :3 i like it alot, I wonder if that could work.
aaak.org
An acronym for a band and a security protocol. The band is As Able As Kane. The protocol is Authentication, Authorization and Accounting Key. You can use it as a site for information on either.

Hahah, accountants will understand the reference here.