Support Forums

Full Version: When will the groups come?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I was just wondering if, and when you will be able to open or join groups?
...Unsure
I don't think the forum is active enough yet to start groups. Although I suppose adding a HJT Team group is 1 step closer to adding more in future..

I don't think its a good idea to rush into adding loads of new things to a forum. Obviously I'm no expert like Omni but I would say with making a forum, you have to build it up slowly.
I agree with The Major, and probably agrees Omni too.
Its too early for the groups.

But for your answer, when will they come? Im not sure. And I think Omni is not sure either, we will just have to see and wait.
I believe HJT Squad is already fixed up. Look at Malware Boss' profile. There is a small "userbar" saying HJT Squad Smile
Yes but I think he was wanting to know when more groups will be added.
HJT is still in very early stages. Only the "group" has been set up. Also MB is a trainee so we need to find HJT leaders to teach and also sections for the group including all the documentation e.g. Rules/Tutorials etc...

I would like to see groups added in the coming weeks but I don't think it will happen.
Hi, everyone.

Yeah, at the moment, there's no need for groups - there's been a discussion about it recently, and it was turned down; simply because there isn't yet enough activity. As far as groups go, I think the priority is the HJT Squad - once we can get that sorted out, there'll be another dimension to Support Forums altogether.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Exactly what groups do you feel we need?
Im going to answer for him, a GFX group.
Gaming enthusiasts would want a Gaming group.
Emotioanl group would be nice Tongue
(04-27-2010, 03:05 PM)Neko-Chan Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to answer for him, a GFX group.
Gaming enthusiasts would want a Gaming group.
Emotioanl group would be nice Tongue

although it does sound kinda cool, i never really got the point of them. well, except for hjt cuz they're amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6