Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4G Update [4-26-10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"The iPhone 4G is thought to be released on June 22 at an Apple event at the Yerba Buena Center for Arts in San Francisco – the same place where Apple launched the iPhone 3GS and the iPad.

Apple hasn’t confirmed anything just yet – other than the booking, obviously.

But when Apple books the Yerba Buena Center it’s usually for something big – and this time, it’s most likely to be the new iPhone 4G."

Mind you, this is the release date of the phone. That means that on the 22nd, the final product will be complete and presented to the public. When the phones actually ship out to Apple stores and AT&T/Verizon stores is still a topic of controversy, but will be announced at the event.

Credit: KnowYourMobile
Oh i can't wait for this seem's nice always good to update
I'm looking forward to this, this should be a very good update Big Grin
Do you think that they will also update the iPod Touch?
(04-27-2010, 10:15 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that they will also update the iPod Touch?

I'm sure it will. Since the iPod Touch and the iPhone are in the same hardware family, it can be assumed that the Touch will also get upgraded. I'm almost positive Apple will add a camera to it.
If there comes a camera to iPod Touch 4G, i'll start fapping to it.
(04-27-2010, 10:21 AM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure it will. Since the iPod Touch and the iPhone are in the same hardware family, it can be assumed that the Touch will also get upgraded. I'm almost positive Apple will add a camera to it.

I'm so excited. I am going to get one when they come out.

(04-27-2010, 10:33 AM)UPPORT Wrote: [ -> ]If there comes a camera to iPod Touch 4G, i'll start fapping to it.

I will too.
You can definitely expect the iPod Touch to get a camera added on. I currently have an iPhone 3G, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be in line waiting for a 4G as soon as they hit store shelves.
wow that would be really great but i dont think 4g will be out so soon !!! looking forward for there event ! Smile
I can't wait till it comes out!!
I really need one!!!
Pages: 1 2