Support Forums

Full Version: Want to stop Fapping!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I really didn't find a good place to post this, but here is the deal:

After breaking up with my ex, I started fapping again... And like, I like fapping but I don't want to be controlled by my hormones. I mean, Now I don't have 100% of my body control when talking about fapping. I can't really control to not fap, that is I can't be more than 1 week without fapping.

And now I'm in love with a girl and I don't want my hormones to get in the middle of this love thing. I don't want to think of doing "dirty" things with the girl I love, not now.

I don't really know how to explain this, but all the time I finish fapping I don't feel comfortable, I mean... The feeling is great but that is not what my intellectual wants.

Well, the fact is, I want to stop fapping or slow down this fapping thing (fap max 1 a week).

Now I'm fapping 1 time a day or 1 time each 2 days...

Any tips?
Well first, you can't LOVE a girl you just met. And if your hormones is the only thing that you have towards her then your relationship will be nothing but lust.
Everyone masturbates.. don't freak out -__- I have never heard of anyone stopping once they start unless they have therapy. It's natural.. ever heard of blue balls? That's what you'll get if you refuse yourself the release of masturbation. Just do it -_-
(04-26-2010, 03:33 PM)Amped Wrote: [ -> ]Well first, you can't LOVE a girl you just met. And if your hormones is the only thing that you have towards her then your relationship will be nothing but lust.

1º I know the girl for about 7 years now...
I'm not saying I want to take out my hormones lol, I'm just saying that I don't want them to make me want to fap, not now.

(04-26-2010, 03:36 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone masturbates.. don't freak out -__- I have never heard of anyone stopping once they start unless they have therapy. It's natural.. ever heard of blue balls? That's what you'll get if you refuse yourself the release of masturbation. Just do it -_-

Going to research about this blue balls thing... Thanks for comment anyway.
masturbating is normal, and I'm sure that if you fap you will keep your hormones more balanced than if you didn't. Also, should be able to keep yourself under control a few months until you start doing "dirty things" with that girl if you go out with her. Are you guys together yet?
(04-26-2010, 03:43 PM)Horusbrasil Wrote: [ -> ]Going to research about this blue balls thing... Thanks for comment anyway.

Its real aha, my friend got it before from a chick messsin with his junk.
When he got home he had to bust a nut, lol.
But, i'd suggest telling yourself constantly not to do it, drill it in your head.
You'll soon adjust.
Its hard to ignore this feeling that you want to fap. When I fap I can feel better and whenever I look to a girl how hot she is I didn't attract anymore. Damn hormones make us sinner. Sad
Umm just try to think about other thing's or do sports it'll keep your mind off it like be active
OR!
Think about dead cats and baseballs. (:
One thing you can do, is be a man about it. When you receive the urge to masturbate, tell yourself 'no', and walk away. There's nothing wrong with masturbation - masturbating 1-2 times everyday is completely normal. One of the things that help me is, well, you know the feeling you get after you ejaculate? That really, lame 'this was so not worth it' feeling? Try to think of that before starting in the first place.

Best of luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4