Support Forums

Full Version: Should I change the color of my car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I currently own a cherry red Subaru Impreza STI.

Was wondering if I should go with black or blue?

Here's the current color:
[Image: l_96a1d4a17220fc037e597508772b6b50.jpg]
[Image: l_dc8e352c9b03a54fa3bf6f60d4b97fe1.jpg]
This is either an Imprezza or a WRX. I'm having trouble believing it's an STi unless it was repainted once before. STi's only come in white, black, silver and blue.
It'd look better black, imo.
(04-26-2010, 09:22 AM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]This is either an Imprezza or a WRX. I'm having trouble believing it's an STi unless it was repainted once before. STi's only come in white, black, silver and blue.

It has been, twice.

(04-26-2010, 09:51 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]It'd look better black, imo.

Mmk thanks.
(04-26-2010, 10:12 AM)Pepsi Wrote: [ -> ]It has been, twice.

What ever you say. I'm not here to argue with you. Lipssealed

I've always liked gunmetal gray or darker shades of charcoal. I think it would look pretty slick if you gave it a paint job like that.
(04-26-2010, 10:48 AM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]What ever you say. I'm not here to argue with you. Lipssealed

I've always liked gunmetal gray or darker shades of charcoal. I think it would look pretty slick if you gave it a paint job like that.

Oh, I've got plenty to spend so I want to make it nice, I'll keep that in mind - got any examples?
For example

That's the color I'm talking about on a 2008 335i
I would go with black. There would be a red STi sign on the trunk if it was STi.
I'd go with a light blue ;)
I think you should keep the color and get better mags for it and a big exhaust.
Pages: 1 2 3 4