Support Forums

Full Version: [5$] Need somebody to invent a domain for a network of websites.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi everybody,
I need somebody to invent a name for a network of websites, that centralizes and unites them all.

For Example:

[Website 1] [Network] [Website 2]

Website 1 and Website 2 give 1$ every week to network. At a month Website 1 is getting better and better and doesn't need cash, but website 2 is about to fall. So, the network takes all the cash that it has got and pays it to website 2 so it will rise again. Website 2 apreciates it and exchanges with knowelge, help and design with the network and of course with website 1. That makes the websites grow easier than if they both would be separeated. That's how it works.

You can use the following or similiar words in the name:

Integration - Incorporation
Interworking
United – Unified, Combined, Fused, Mixed, Merged.
Centralized
Professional – Expert, Specalized, Qualified, Certified,
Web
Net
Internet

I will pay you 5$ If I'll like the name.

Best Regards,
Jorge.
interfusion

If you like it, it's free. I have no need for the money Smile
Thanks, so far it's the best one we have.
Best/Only ? :p
Yeah, it's the only one we have Tongue.
unitedintegration.net is available.
Yeah, many domains are avabile but I am looking for a professional name that's not too long. You can also use other words from those that I have put in my main post.
Update: You do not need to use sense words. The title has to be short and original and have some relation with the main idea. E.g. Google means a word with 10000 O's, FaceBook (Book of faces? Photoalbum), MySpace (A space for you, a space you can manage). I hope you understant what I mean.
FusedExpert.net is available.

Cheers,
Peek
Hi, everyone.

Sounds a lot like ChannelFuse to me. Anyhow, I think 'Certified Fusion' (www.CertifiedFusion.com/net/org) would be great.

Thanks,
Malware Boss
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5