Support Forums

Full Version: Should I get an iPhone or Blackberry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm able to get an iPhone 8GB or a Blackberry Curve. The only reason I'm not 100% iPhone is the fact that you have to use iTunes. Blackberry seems cool because of the QWERTY keyboard.
iPhone.

There're many alternatives to iTunes.
WinAMP or MediaMonkey come to mind.
iPhone and Blackberry are very good phones, But I'm suggesting you iPhone Big Grin
iPhone.
OR
HTC HD2

My mate has a hd2, I have a iphone 3gs, and my other mate has the blackberry curve 8250 [Or something 8___]

Iv used all three to test and the iphone has better software features, whereas the HTC has better hardware, and the blackberry just sucks ass.

Tongue
I have an iPhone, and I am in love with it!

I usually don't like Apple products; however, Apple managed to do something great with this phone. There are tons of applications for your iPhone, and that makes living your life much easier.

The Droid does look promising, though. I've never had one, however, so I don't know how exactly to rate it.
I recommend getting an iPhone. It looks so much better than a black berry and it just owns with the touch screen plus apps.
I have an iPod Touch, and it's Jailbroken. I love all the jailbroken stuff, emulators, etc. I don't know if jailbreaking an iPhone is a good idea, that's one thing keeping me back from getting an iPhone.
I will suggest blackberry, it is a line of mobile e-mail and smart phone devices.
Speaker phones are Built-in in it, it has Long-Lasting Battery. And I don't have iPhone but I had listened lot about it, but negative. We can also Easily initiate a call with multiple people at once.
I would say get a iPhone there are amazing. Lots of pretty cool features on it. I would recommend it Smile
This is not question.
Get an iPhone, but wait till 4g comes out
Pages: 1 2 3