Support Forums

Full Version: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got with my ex again we were together for a year and a half. Not feeling it though :/
Now some other girl I really liked, asked me out yesterday.
Now I don't know, what I should do?
I really like my girlfriend but not feeling it, should I work things out with her or finish it and more to the other girl?

UPDATE!

I broke up with her, I don't feel good, I feel sickkk. I had to though, things weren't working out, she was like hiding stuff from me Sad
IF you are not feeling it, you are not feeling it. I can' understand what you mean by that tho.
Do you love your girlfriend?
(04-24-2010, 12:34 PM)Neko-Chan Wrote: [ -> ]IF you are not feeling it, you are not feeling it. I can' understand what you mean by that tho.
Do you love your girlfriend?
Like not feeling it, like our connection.

And yes I do very much.
So, are you in love with your girlfriend?

If you aren't "feeling it", then maybe that's a sign you need someone new.
If you aren't feeling it how can you be in love with her? Being in love with someone is constantly feeling it about them.
(04-24-2010, 02:10 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't feeling it how can you be in love with her? Being in love with someone is constantly feeling it about them.

He didn't say he was in love with her.
If you don't feel the connection. Then I don't think its love, your rather just used to be with her. That happens alot. Might not be your case tho. But I guess, if you are not feeling it, its better to dicuss with your girlfriend first face to face. And if you don't wanna hurt your girlfriend, if you broke up with her, don't announce your going to date a new girl right away.
Quote:your rather just used to be with her.

I think this might be the case. A lot of people who have been with someone for a long time just cna't imagine their lives without that person. Not because they love them, but because they're just so used to them being there. Let's wait and see what the OP's response is.
I don't even know? Like sometimes we get along good and it feels great, but then she ALWAYS wants to be with me and ALWAYS thinks I'm going to leave her, I tell her I'm not going to but she doesn't understand she still tells me and I try everything I tell her I love her and I wanna be with her but she doesn't think so, that bothers me A LOT.
(04-24-2010, 10:00 PM)Traphikz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know? Like sometimes we get along good and it feels great, but then she ALWAYS wants to be with me and ALWAYS thinks I'm going to leave her, I tell her I'm not going to but she doesn't understand she still tells me and I try everything I tell her I love her and I wanna be with her but she doesn't think so, that bothers me A LOT.

She doesn't sound very secure about y'all's relationship. Honestly, she sounds clingy. I can't stand people like that, so I don't see how you have put up with it for so long. :/
Pages: 1 2 3