Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Right now I don't have a girlfriend, and it's literally impossible for me at the moment. At my school we are a charter school and the only girls there are too young. I'm 15, and the oldest girl just turned 13, so I'm almost 3 years older than her. I also don't have very good social skills with people I don't already know. I went to the fair today, and there were lots of girls that weren't with guys, and I didn't know how to approach any of them. I'm supposed to go back a second time tomorrow, so I need advice on how to approach girls and get numbers and stuff like that.
Be confident. Don't expect to get anything out of it. Just try to become friends first, then it becomes a lot easier!
DO NOT just approach them and ask them out.
(04-22-2010, 11:28 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Be confident. Don't expect to get anything out of it. Just try to become friends first, then it becomes a lot easier!
DO NOT just approach them and ask them out.

Alright, but what do I even say? I don't even get what I should say or do so I can approach them.
Nothing... just go and stand there.

haha joking.

Just talk to them as if your trying to make friends.
If its someone you see everyday, a hello on the way past is enough for the first couple of days. Then a "What was the homework?" can get you into a bit more of a conversation, or a "have you seen this person?".
Just natural conversation. Don't be nervous. That will fudge it up (most of the time).
(04-22-2010, 11:49 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing... just go and stand there.

haha joking.

Just talk to them as if your trying to make friends.
If its someone you see everyday, a hello on the way past is enough for the first couple of days. Then a "What was the homework?" can get you into a bit more of a conversation, or a "have you seen this person?".
Just natural conversation. Don't be nervous. That will fudge it up (most of the time).
OK, though I'm not talking about school I'm talking about when I go to the fair tomorrow.
I've got to agree with Extasey on this one. The most important thing is confidence. If you approach a girl, nervous as hell, don't expect to make any progress. Go up to one of them, and ask a question - such as, 'Is this ride any good?' or something similar. Smalltalk is really helpful.

If you're looking to get a girlfriend, I find it much easier if you're already friends with the girl. Randomly talking to a girl is a good way to become friends, but it can make for awkwardness at later dates. I've been good friends with my current girlfriend for years, and we only started going out a week ago. It's so much easier to pop the question when you feel more comfortable around them.

All the best.
Thanks Extasey and Malware Boss. Smile
Yeah, confidence is the key. If you can start a conversation and keep it going, you will quickly become friends. Once you start you won't feel nervous. Remember do not show them that you are nervous, even if you feel it.
Chances are you won't go up to someone by yourself and act like you know them.

So, basically, you use your networks.
Meet your friends friend, whos a friend of this guy, who dated this girl, then meet all of her friends.
Best bet ;)
Just act like yourself, and say "Hello!" You can then procede to ask questions about her, like where she goes to school, where she lives (save this one 'till later,) etc..
Pages: 1 2 3