Support Forums

Full Version: Do my homework for me threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Should these type of threads be banned?
Yes, it is nice to have someone do your homework for you, but you aren't learning anything.

Since this is a support forum, I think people should help others complete their homework, by helping them learn how it works.
I agree with this, Why should other people do kids homework? Its dispicable.

Your at school to learn kids, not to post on forums for people to do your HW.
I don't think banning is the key for this. Maybe just guide him, don't do it for him.
(04-22-2010, 03:56 AM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think banning is the key for this. Maybe just guide him, don't do it for him.

But some people want forum rep and are willing to do many things for it ;\
Let them do it then, its not going to hurt you in anyway.
It's not going to hurt me, but it is going to hurt the schooling of the people who aren't learning when they should be. Sorry for not only thinking about myself.
(04-22-2010, 04:09 AM)daneasaur Wrote: [ -> ]It's not going to hurt me, but it is going to hurt the schooling of the people who aren't learning when they should be. Sorry for not only thinking about myself.

TO be really honest, school education is nothing. I have learnt alot more in everyday life and the internet. As long as you acid with godo grades, you will be fine.
(04-22-2010, 04:38 AM)Neko Wrote: [ -> ]TO be really honest, school education is nothing. I have learnt alot more in everyday life and the internet. As long as you acid with godo grades, you will be fine.

School education is what starts you off in life. How are you meant to learn to read & write.

Anyway, I didn't want to start an argument over this topic, I just thought since this is a "support" forum, we should be helping people learn rather than breast-feeding them answers.
No, they shouldn't since I doubt anyone is so much rep hunting that they do other people's homework, but I am sure they are nice to guide them through it.
It is a persons choice what they do yet it is pathetic they ask.
Pages: 1 2 3