Support Forums

Full Version: Confused..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I asked this girl on a date but she said she didnt like me and we used to text like all day everyday and i went to a couple of dances with her and stuff. But now i dont really talk to her at school, and i dont text her, but she still texts me everyday and i just ignore it cuz im like sad and stuff. Yahh i need some advice on getting through this. Should i keep talking to her? Or just shut her out?
(04-21-2010, 03:46 PM)CrushFx Wrote: [ -> ]I asked this girl on a date but she said she didnt like me and we used to text like all day everyday and i went to a couple of dances with her and stuff. But now i dont really talk to her at school, and i dont text her, but she still texts me everyday and i just ignore it cuz im like sad and stuff. Yahh i need some advice on getting through this. Should i keep talking to her? Or just shut her out?

Just keep talking to her, I'm sure she is still interested. Just don't get into a deep depression if she screws you over.
(04-21-2010, 03:48 PM)jhfire Wrote: [ -> ]Just keep talking to her, I'm sure she is still interested. Just don't get into a deep depression if she screws you over.
Im not really in a deep depression im just a little dissapointed
(04-21-2010, 03:49 PM)CrushFx Wrote: [ -> ]Im not really in a deep depression im just a little dissapointed

Well don't be, just go with it Oui.
Be with your friends, have fun to get out of the sadness. She obviously neesd some company when she still texts you. But I suggest texting back. Ignroing her will only lower your changes, that you oneday might be with her. Just wait for the right time. Don't ask directly, just move closer slowly.
I suggest that you continue to talk to her. I think she at least wants to be friends. Friends is the first step to a healthy relationship imo.
(04-21-2010, 05:00 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest that you continue to talk to her. I think she at least wants to be friends. Friends is the first step to a healthy relationship imo.

I agree. Ignoring her right now, would be a bad idea. Just move slowly. Get to know her better. If she is romantic kinda type. Don't just ask her, do something romantic.
I used to do alot of romantic things for my GF.
Im thinking about just moving on.
If you ignore her you definitely will have no chance of getting with her. Just keep trying, she obviously does have interest in you if she still texts with you and talks to you.
Keep talking to her. She might just want to be friends, so you don't want to lose her altogether by not talking to her entirely.
Pages: 1 2 3