Support Forums

Full Version: Why Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright here is my story of how life seems to me. I come home from school and do my daily chores, play with my dog, and go on here. It was at first HF, but I got banned for being a low quality member (I had 500+ posts with 10+ tutorials OMNI THERE ARE WORSE PEOPLE ON THERE THAN ME!). I'm like, alright I guess I'll just deal with it and w/e. I go on TBN and people nagging at me to freakin help them, great okay. Go on here only to get -rep for flaming, ya w/e I guess you're to pussy to even leave your name. Now I'm posting this cause I'm so frustrated with people and how they freakin take and not give. fudge it, seems like I'm only here to freakin be used as a damn tool. I'll get a warning for dropping the "f" bomb, you know what. fudge fudge fudge AND MORE FUCKS IN THE freakin fudge DICK. crap, I don't give a fudge! Anyways, enjoy the thread and flame all you want cause I don't give a fudge Evilgrin.

I also getting a copy of W7 for a friend. I made a deal with him to do a project for W7 and I'll do it after the project, he wants me to do it first. I'm like okay, if you don't do the project you're fudged as well as your computer. Planing on installing keylogger, rat, and custom botnet to make sure he doesn't back stab me. I also get back stabbed and I understand that I need to stand up for myself, there it is and I will kill his comp if he even dares.

It's okay if no one responds, I'm use to it.

- That just revealed so much stress, I'm going to go watch TV Victoire.
Its good that you talked about it. Talking about problems and things off your heart, really feels good. Now, I haven't presonally seen you flaming, so I can't help you with that. But I don't think those reps come from nowhere, maybe you should review your posts to see, if you did something wrong. Nobody is prefect. And your red sig, isn't going to fix anything, I suggeste chaning that too. Just take the rep like a mature dude and everything will eventualy be okai. I had same problems here.

I don't honestly know what "W7" means, but it seems your not trusting your friend. Maybe you should put more trust into him? Im not sure, but keylogging him, won't solve the problem.
Quote:It was at first HF, but I got banned for being a low quality member (I had 500+ posts with 10+ tutorials OMNI THERE ARE WORSE PEOPLE ON THERE THAN ME!)

Whatever you have done doesn't matter. It doesn't give you clearance to be a low quality member. If you were banned for being a low quality member, then that was likely the case. Mods don't make mistakes like that that often. It doesn't matter if there're people worse than you.. some people don't caught, and that's the reality of it.

Quote:I go on TBN and people nagging at me to freakin help them, great okay.

What's TBN?

Quote:Go on here only to get -rep for flaming, ya w/e I guess you're to pussy to even leave your name.

This is why they don't leave their name, 'cause you take it so seriously. Learn from your mistake(s) and improve your posting habits. You are clearly doing something wrong. I can see why they would dislike you.. you felt the need to drop the F bomb at least 20 times in this post. Do you think it proves a point, or something?

Quote:Now I'm posting this cause I'm so frustrated with people and how they freakin take and not give.

Don't be so self-centered.. many people give and aren't noticed. They don't ask to be, though. Good people are always rewarded in time.

Quote:seems like I'm only here to freakin be used as a damn tool.

The world is not against you.. you need to drop that attitude. You did something wrong and you have to deal with it. Maybe it's your attitude that needs adjustment, if you ended up being disliked on both SF and HF.

Quote:I don't give a fudge!

Clearly you do, since you are posting this.

Quote:I also getting a copy of W7 for a friend. I made a deal with him to do a project for W7 and I'll do it after the project, he wants me to do it first. I'm like okay, if you don't do the project you're fudged as well as your computer. Planing on installing keylogger, rat, and custom botnet to make sure he doesn't back stab me. I also get back stabbed and I understand that I need to stand up for myself, there it is and I will kill his comp if he even dares.

So you admit to illegally planting malware on his computer? That's a no-no on SF.
(04-21-2010, 05:06 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you have done doesn't matter. It doesn't give you clearance to be a low quality member. If you were banned for being a low quality member, then that was likely the case. Mods don't make mistakes like that that often. It doesn't matter if there're people worse than you.. some people don't caught, and that's the reality of it

That's not fair, cause what if they're right there?

Quote:What's TBN?

thebotnet.com

Quote:This is why they don't leave their name, 'cause you take it so seriously. Learn from your mistake(s) and improve your posting habits. You are clearly doing something wrong. I can see why they would dislike you.. you felt the need to drop the F bomb at least 20 times in this post. Do you think it proves a point, or something?

I do infact, it really does and I feel good when I do it Big Grin.

Quote:Don't be so self-centered.. many people give and aren't noticed. They don't ask to be, though. Good people are always rewarded in time.

True, I guess you have to be time's bitch for awhile.

Quote:The world is not against you.. you need to drop that attitude. You did something wrong and you have to deal with it. Maybe it's your attitude that needs adjustment, if you ended up being disliked on both SF and HF.

I don't dislike, if I did I wouldn't be here.

Quote:Clearly you do, since you are posting this.

Yep.

Quote:So you admit to illegally planting malware on his computer? That's a no-no on SF.

Right, head to HF to see more of that Glare. Clearly I can care less to the fact that I will infect him, to make sure he keeps his word. Plus I let him now I was going to do it Cool.
(04-21-2010, 04:59 PM)Uchiha Sasuke Wrote: [ -> ]Its good that you talked about it. Talking about problems and things off your heart, really feels good. Now, I haven't presonally seen you flaming, so I can't help you with that. But I don't think those reps come from nowhere, maybe you should review your posts to see, if you did something wrong. Nobody is prefect. And your red sig, isn't going to fix anything, I suggeste chaning that too. Just take the rep like a mature dude and everything will eventualy be okai. I had same problems here.

I don't honestly know what "W7" means, but it seems your not trusting your friend. Maybe you should put more trust into him? Im not sure, but keylogging him, won't solve the problem.

It's true that I may not be taking this the right way and I should change the way I present myself. W7 means WIndows 7 and I can't put more trust in if I keep getting hurt so much, it's just a little insurance. I'm sorry, but when I'm about to give $300+ free I'm not going to just give it. I'm even setting the whole system him and I know he lies to me.
Quote:That's not fair, cause what if they're right there?

On a forum with over 50k members, you can't expect to be treated fairly all the time. I'm sorry, but that's the reality of it. Can you imagine how many members claim their ban is unfair? All of them. Imagine dealing with that.

Quote:I don't dislike, if I did I wouldn't be here.

I didn't say you disliked either forum.. I said you were disliked. Passive voice, not active.

Quote:Clearly I can care less to the fact that I will infect him

That's irrelevant. It's still illegal.

Quote:I'm sorry, but when I'm about to give $300+ free I'm not going to just give it

And how did YOU get it?
(04-21-2010, 06:37 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]On a forum with over 50k members, you can't expect to be treated fairly all the time. I'm sorry, but that's the reality of it. Can you imagine how many members claim their ban is unfair? All of them. Imagine dealing with that.

I guess I'll have to just tough it out than.

Quote:I didn't say you disliked either forum.. I said you were disliked. Passive voice, not active.

Alrighty then Pinch.

Quote:That's irrelevant. It's still illegal.

And? Huh

Quote:And how did YOU get it?

I have my ways, but I don't torrent it if that's what you mean.
Quote:And?

SF isn't the place to discuss that kind of stuff. The rules prohibit the discussion of hacking or other harmful illegal activity, as well as piracy.
(04-21-2010, 07:37 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]SF isn't the place to discuss that kind of stuff. The rules prohibit the discussion of hacking or other harmful illegal activity, as well as piracy.

Discussion? I'm not discussing it, I'm informing of it.
(04-21-2010, 07:43 PM)jhfire Wrote: [ -> ]Discussion? I'm not discussing it, I'm informing of it.
You're not supposed to be mentioning it, period.
(04-21-2010, 07:47 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]You're not supposed to be mentioning it, period.

Quote:No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

Meaning I'm not allowed to post a tutorial on how to hack or link to one. This is not involving it, it's just mentioning it. Something wrong with hacking? Just an art people. Thanks for the rep, makes me feel so nice. Thanks for the +rep bro.

[Image: 29bjxo6.png]
Pages: 1 2