Support Forums

Full Version: What to do with this girl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, taking a break from my other thread, I've got a new problem, well not problem..

But, this girl, keeps punching me, not hard or anything, kinda in an way you would do it with a friend.

Anyways, when my friends take away a book from me as a joke, she would get the book back for me, or take their books and give it to me xD.

I think she likes me but I'm not sure, I tried flirting back, she smiled and went to her girlfriends.

I'm not quite sure how to start things here :/.
She likes you, it's simple.
I've dealt with women like this before. I wouldn't exactly categorize it as a game that she's playing with you, but more of a sign of her testing the waters around you. She obviously has an interest in you, doesn't really matter how big or small it is. Just know that it's there, and maybe she's waiting for you to catch a hint and move it forward. If you have an interest in her, you should definitely read her body language and go along with the relationship.
(04-21-2010, 02:18 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]I've dealt with women like this before. I wouldn't exactly categorize it as a game that she's playing with you, but more of a sign of her testing the waters around you. She obviously has an interest in you, doesn't really matter how big or small it is. Just know that it's there, and maybe she's waiting for you to catch a hint and move it forward. If you have an interest in her, you should definitely read her body language and go along with the relationship.

Deep man, that's what I was thinking... Just to lazy to type it out, good Smile.
I think she likes you. How old are you by the way? The book stealing stuff seems a little childish.
(04-21-2010, 02:31 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I think she likes you. How old are you by the way? The book stealing stuff seems a little childish.
The book stealing stuff is childish, yes, but in a way, it's the girl's way of trying to express herself and getting your attention because she might be too shy to actually come right out and say it.
I'm also under the impression that if he says how he feels then she wont say it too.
She's making her self out like, she's a tough cookie to crumble, either it's she has a crush on you. Or she really wan'ts you to be here friend it's a sign obviously. Maybe ask her out for a date? Or if you don't want that, just ask her if she will come chill with you, at your lunch time, and get to know her abit more!
It seems to me that she does like you. If you like her back you should talk to her about it sometime. If you don't talk about it you may end up making a thread like this one.
Talk to her and get to know her, find out what she's into. Ask if you can call her sometime, or ask one of her friends for her number.
Pages: 1 2 3