Support Forums

Full Version: Nexus One Vs. iPhone..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Users who have used both, what are your opinions based on usage and ease of use. Which one is better and why ??

Thanks Big Grin
I have iPhone, and with the revealed iPhone 4g, I am gonna say the design of iPhone is better. Haven't used a Nexus One so I can't say about ease of use and functions ^^.
I've used both and I can honestly say that it's not about which one's better. It's a user preference, really. It's all about which environment you'd rather go with, you know? They've both got their own things that they do best and that's respectable. Can't just shadow one over the other now, can we?
Based on use reviews, I am still under dilema ... hmmmm. .. :-/
Honestly, my best suggestion is to try and give both a shot if you're able to. There are pros and cons to both devices, but in the end, it's all about which one you can see yourself using each day without problems.
iPhone all the way
(04-21-2010, 01:56 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, my best suggestion is to try and give both a shot if you're able to. There are pros and cons to both devices, but in the end, it's all about which one you can see yourself using each day without problems.

Not so rich Sad
A Nexus or iPhone is not that much only like $200 or so where i live
Its not that much
(04-22-2010, 02:08 AM)Unspoken Wrote: [ -> ]A Nexus or iPhone is not that much only like $200 or so where i live
Its not that much

Where I live, its around $900 in USD ... Bebe-pleure
Hello Yeye

Personally, i would recommend the iPhone to you, as it's just, awesome, easy to use, applications, Apple a popular company, wide range of music, apps from the Apple Store built in, and overall the basicness.

Thanks, Hope i helped,
Natha.
Pages: 1 2