Support Forums

Full Version: There is worst then my life, but I feel like talking about it anyways.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So my girlfriend broke up with me 12 weeks ago. I am obviously still heart broken. And if I am writing this on here it's obviously because I have gone cou cou bananas. So, me and her were best friends for 5 years until we started going out. After that, she moved, then we broke up after 6 months. She told me exactly this:"I don't think I love you anymore". So ya, that hurt, still does. Then after my school found out I was single, I had to break 2 girls hearts, and that freakin sucks. Breaking a heart is almost as bad as having it broken. Then my ex keeps flirting with me(btw, we are still best friends), and then suddenly, she starts liking this fat emo kid, close to where she lives. It freakin sucks. And all this crap is making my grades go down in school. I fake smiles and laughs all the time, but all I want to do is sleep. Because when I am sleeping, nothing matters anymore.
It sounds like all this is making you depressed. You can sleep all you want but when you wake up your feelings are still going to be there, it will take time to get over it. Maybe if you talk about it and get it all out with someone you trust then it will help you get over it. Maybe you need medication to get through it, i don't know..
Quote:Then my ex keeps flirting with me(btw, we are still best friends),

WHY would you put yourself through that? As long as you continue to talk/flirt with her, your feelings will linger. But, you can't have her anymore. You need to accept that. The only way to get over her will be to just go cold turkey. You need to tell her something like, "I'm still in love with you, and talking to you everyday doesn't help. I think we should stop talking." or whatever. Sugarcoat it how you will.. just get the point across.

Quote:she starts liking this fat emo kid

Don't dislike the guy. It's her choice whom she dates. It doesn't matter if he's fat, emo, skater, anorexic, or 65. It's up to her.

Quote:And all this crap is making my grades go down in school.

You are clearly depressed. I think you should talk to the school counselor. Nearly everyone school has one, and they are there for that reason. I know, a lot of people don't like going to the counselor for that reason, but swallow your pride and do it, 'cause you need to. You can't afford to throw away your basis for a good future over some girl.

Quote:Because when I am sleeping, nothing matters anymore.

And when you wake, those problems are still full blown in your face.
Alright, well one thing, you was friends with this girl for *5 Years* honestly, i wouldn't wan't to go out with a girl i've known for 5 years. That would be like, dating my family, but thats jut my opinion it's something i personaly wouldn't do. She dumped you when she moved? Well she can't use the fact *You live to far away* because, once you fallen for someone, you wouldn't care where they live, aslong as you get to speak to them your happy. I've never broken someones heart, *Not as i know* but, i do know when your heart broken, how horrible it feels, i've been buggered over to many times, girls to me are just now, a waste of money and time. Wait untill your abit older and mature, then you will be loving it.
It seems like you need to try and move on. Twelve weeks is still quite along time and maybe you should focus on another girl?

It will be hard man I understand but in life we sometimes have to realize that we need to move on.
(04-20-2010, 06:38 PM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: [ -> ]So my girlfriend broke up with me 12 weeks ago. I am obviously still heart broken. And if I am writing this on here it's obviously because I have gone cou cou bananas. So, me and her were best friends for 5 years until we started going out. After that, she moved, then we broke up after 6 months. She told me exactly this:"I don't think I love you anymore". So ya, that hurt, still does. Then after my school found out I was single, I had to break 2 girls hearts, and that freakin sucks. Breaking a heart is almost as bad as having it broken. Then my ex keeps flirting with me(btw, we are still best friends), and then suddenly, she starts liking this fat emo kid, close to where she lives. It freakin sucks. And all this crap is making my grades go down in school. I fake smiles and laughs all the time, but all I want to do is sleep. Because when I am sleeping, nothing matters anymore.

You're depressed and you have more years to live. You need to think of her as just a dump in the road, she has no point in your life. Dating a friend that you've known for 5 years is like dating a family member, it's just not cool. She already knows you and there is no fun in dating you. Good luck and stop blaming this girl, it's you.
Quote:once you fallen for someone, you wouldn't care where they live

Love is different for everyone. Some people need that physical gap to be closed.
I suggest relaxing yourself. Maybe read some of my tutorials, they could help you alot.
To get your grades and life back up. I know exactly what you feel, I have gotten same things many times. I know its hard and seems impossible, but best thing is to move on. Try not to think about her and be more with your friends, to get things off your mind. Focus on your school and presonal life alot right now. You can deal with relationship problems later, when the school is easier or over.
If I were you I wouldn't even associate myself with her anymore. If you are hurting because she hurt you it doesn't make sense to hang out with her or be friends with her. That's like touching an active light bulb and then touching it again even though it burned your finger and left a mark. I suggest that you try to move on and find someone new.
(04-21-2010, 05:04 PM)Foresight Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you I wouldn't even associate myself with her anymore. If you are hurting because she hurt you it doesn't make sense to hang out with her or be friends with her. That's like touching an active light bulb and then touching it again even though it burned your finger and left a mark. I suggest that you try to move on and find someone new.

Agreed, it really doesn't make an since to still be friends with her. It always happens and you will get burned again if you continue with her.
Pages: 1 2 3