Support Forums

Full Version: Bad life atm..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well guys. ive had a pretty rough life. i hate it right now. so here is basically what is going on and why it sucks

Sad

ok. so my dad left me, my bro, and my mom in feb. and i've been having such a hard time this school year that i have already missed 18 days of school. and i'm only supposed to miss 8 days a semester. this is my 2nd semester and i've already missed 18 days.i can even concentrate during school because my dad is a dick and trying to take the house away from us and make us sell all our stuff and i cant even think during school about the work. and i'm failing a class. and i think i might fail my freshman year or be put in homebound or homeschool Sad i'm so stressed and idk what to do. my life is miserable right now. i was talking to my mom this morning and i was like mom i'm thinking about dropping out. and she said well you wont get your license till your 18. and yeah. she is stressed about this too. idk what to do right now.. any suggestions? sometimes i think about walking out the door and just leaving. but then i think there is still hope and i don't want to leave my mom and bro. i have very much trouble sleeping at night and i just hate school. what should i do? Bebe-pleure

any suggestions on what i should do? Sad

i need some happiness put in me somehow.
My first suggestion is to pay attention to your sleeping problems since lack of sleep can affect decision-making and your general health. Drink plenty of water, eat fruits and discipline yourself to sleeping and awaking at the same time everyday. Even if you can't fall asleep, simply lie down and give your mind a rest. It will soothe you.

My second suggestion is to tell a teacher or a school counsellor about your situation. If you lack support at home you need to be able to find support from your school. Many teachers will be sympathetic to the difficulty you are facing. Talk to someone about creating a schedule to catch up with the work you have missed so far. Plan to graduate and set your mind to it.

My third suggestion is to plan some free activities for yourself with your mother and brother. A picnic, a free orchestral concert, a movie night in; something which you can do together as the family you are now. Be gentle with yourself but don't dwell on feelings of hopelessness. Smile
Post above me is good, however I'd like to add stuff to that.

Try and confront your dad.
If he even cares about you, he'll understand what he's putting you through.
(04-19-2010, 06:48 AM)iBeDriizzy Wrote: [ -> ]well guys. ive had a pretty rough life. i hate it right now. so here is basically what is going on and why it sucks

Sad

ok. so my dad left me, my bro, and my mom in feb. and i've been having such a hard time this school year that i have already missed 18 days of school. and i'm only supposed to miss 8 days a semester. this is my 2nd semester and i've already missed 18 days.i can even concentrate during school because my dad is a dick and trying to take the house away from us and make us sell all our stuff and i cant even think during school about the work. and i'm failing a class. and i think i might fail my freshman year or be put in homebound or homeschool Sad i'm so stressed and idk what to do. my life is miserable right now. i was talking to my mom this morning and i was like mom i'm thinking about dropping out. and she said well you wont get your license till your 18. and yeah. she is stressed about this too. idk what to do right now.. any suggestions? sometimes i think about walking out the door and just leaving. but then i think there is still hope and i don't want to leave my mom and bro. i have very much trouble sleeping at night and i just hate school. what should i do? Bebe-pleure

any suggestions on what i should do? Sad

i need some happiness put in me somehow.

Dude, as long as you have your real family it will be all okay. You need to really work on school and just don't worry about what is going to happen. If you get a good education, you can do more with your life and your family. If you just quit, where does that put you? Nowhere, your mother, brother, and "father" will see you as a failure. It will add more stress if you continue the way you're going. Good Luck.
Question, your from Hackforums? Because, i remember this post from somewhere else before, and your signature, eddit it. Says you have [X]400 Posts, when you have [14]. Okay back on subject, I know how hard it is living without a dad, well i've lived without mine since i was 11, I'm 18 now, i was the unlucky one to watch his pass away Awful as it sounds. About school, you really shouldn't be missing school no matter what happends, if i could go back to school and start it all over again i would. Because i left school with basicaly *NOTHING* i wouldn't say i'm dumb either, school is the best experiance of your life, once you leave school you will be missing it too much. Your stressed out, one thing i like to take my stress out on is, my pillow case, just give it a few punches every day, think of someone you hate, it works your stress will go away. I'm really sure your life isn't miserable, if thats how your feeling you should go to your localk doctor, and tell him/her what your going through they can help you out, weather it comes to meetings, or comes to pills, they will help. Don't walk out just think, how yo ufeel about your dad leaving, how would your brother and your mum feel? I'm sure, they would feel pretty damn upset, sleep? can't sleep, take sleeping pills, you can get them for free at your local doctor. My suggestion is, keep your mind off things, go do some hobbies, something you really enjoy it will get your mind off this.
School seems the best solution right now. Dropping out is a nogo. If things get worse, you need to help your mom with cash. To get a better job, you need better education.
Just try to calm yourself and relax. Don't think about anything else, focus on school.
You need more will power, how about checking my tutorials to work on it.
What do you mean when you say they all left you? As in, picked up and left?
Similar to Eves reply.

1. Get sleep, see a physician or a Doctor.
2. You stated your dad is a dick, try ignoring him.
3. Tell your Mom to go to a court or contact the police and see what they can help you with. I don't think your dad can make you sell anything and everything including your house.
4. This really helps; focus on school as much as possible, I skipped 1 class 32 times and still passed. It's your pass to succeed in life.

Hopefully this helps.