Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone go here on their phone during school?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do. I am in biology right now. Really boring...
When I was in school yes I did. Teachers are becoming more and more adept to allowing teenagers on there cell phones as long as it does not cause a disruption to the class.
(04-16-2010, 11:08 AM)theboner Wrote: [ -> ]When I was in school yes I did. Teachers are becoming more and more adept to allowing teenagers on there cell phones as long as it does not cause a disruption to the class.
Yeah, I'm at home now because I almost got caught. I feel like some teachers just "pretend" they don't see your phone just because they don't care.
(04-16-2010, 12:21 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm at home now because I almost got caught. I feel like some teachers just "pretend" they don't see your phone just because they don't care.

exactly they really don't care unless there pricks
My school is really strict on mobile phones. If you are caught using one during class it gets confiscated until the end of the day :O. So I don't risk losing my phone for a day.
(04-16-2010, 03:51 PM)iFX Wrote: [ -> ]My school is really strict on mobile phones. If you are caught using one during class it gets confiscated until the end of the day :O. So I don't risk losing my phone for a day.
Same here.Huh I usually go on if the teacher gives a break during class.
I'm a senior, my teachers don't really care what we do.
Sometimes i get on here with my blackberry in school when I'm bored.
(04-16-2010, 03:54 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]Same here.Huh I usually go on if the teacher gives a break during class.

Theres one class I sometimes leave my mobile phone on the desk because the teacher is great and doesn't really care unless you stop working altogether.
(04-16-2010, 04:22 PM)iFX Wrote: [ -> ]Theres one class I sometimes leave my mobile phone on the desk because the teacher is great and doesn't really care unless you stop working altogether.
Yeah, most of my teachers are like that. It seems like if you're a good student then they wont care.
Yeah, some of my classes care, others not so much.
Pages: 1 2