Support Forums

Full Version: [Guide] Chi/Psi Ball How To
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ch/psi Ball How To
[Image: make-psi_chi-ball-200X200.jpg]

Before doing this, you should follwo this thread - http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5904

What is a chi/psi ball?
There is no logical or clear explanation to chi ball. Basicly its an object, motly round, which will appear between ur hands while doing this exercise. The chi ball is not visible, but you can feel it. Its no magic or anything super natural. Its a way, to move your energy out of your body. Its a basis exercise for all the kinesis i.e telekinesis, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis, etc...

How to make a chi/psi ball?
Put your hands in the same position as the picture above. Basicly this.
>----( )----< () as your palms. You can also put them round, like your holding a ball. Its basically, what suits you the best.
Since its your first time, in enery manipulating. Try getting energy from earth. Visualise energy going from the earth to your body. Circulating around(Any color). After having enough energy in your body, visualise the energy going to your hands. Visualise the energy leaving your palms, creating a round object(ball) between your hands. For this, you have to focus hard. Keep doing that, without moving ur hands too much. Keep doing, until you feel something between your hands. This feeling differes from user to user. Some may feel cold, some may feel warm, some may feel hands pulling together, some may feel hands pushing each other away.
Once you feel that, you have got the energy controlling. That the first step into the world of kinesis.

Don't think its impossible or you can't do it. It will only cause a chain reaction. Thinking like that will only make it harder to make the ball. Which makes you think its hard. Which makes it near impossible for you to make it.
- Wrote by somebody.

For questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy the guide.
I have doubts but I'll try later.
(04-15-2010, 03:36 AM)#21 Wrote: [ -> ]I have doubts but I'll try later.

Read, what I wrote below. Having doubts will make it very hard to succed.
I don't see how this is "Emotional Support."
Just saying..
(04-17-2010, 01:08 PM)Bill Nye Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how this is "Emotional Support."
Just saying..

Maybe it's 'cause it's not what y'all are used to. It doesn't talk about love or anything common like that, but it apparently talks about harnessing your psychological energy, if I'm right. If you can do this, then it'd presumably help you ease your mind and control your emotions, as I would think your emotions are directly tied to your body's energy. I don't believe in the psi stuff, but it's rational to say that it'd help alleviate stress and so on if you could do it.
I can say I believe, as I have done it myself. But I guess, since you haven't tryed, its hard to believe. But yeah, I didn't know if its the right place, but should be.