Support Forums

Full Version: Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well i did not want to post this, but i suppose its needed. I have liked this girl for about 7 years (since 1st grade). Well im always afraid to tell her, but thats aside from the part right now. Recently she told my best friend that she likes him. This was like a bitch slap, i have told him i like her, and he knows this. Well he asked her out, she said she would if she did not have a BF ATM. I know once she breaks up with her current they will start dating. Not sure what to think, i feel sorta betrayed.
It's kind of your fault. You should have told her you liked her :/
You shouldn't have waited 7 years :O. Even if you feel dumb when you tell her that you like her, it is the best way. I told someone I liked them and then a few days later we started dating Smile. I'm just speaking from experience.
This is a good life lesson. There is no harm in just pulling her aside and tell her how you really feel and say to her that you are interested and if she is too then great. If not then you've lost nothing really and then she known you mean business.
(04-14-2010, 04:35 PM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of your fault. You should have told her you liked her :/

I feel like i cant now. I dont want to piss off my friend.

(04-14-2010, 05:27 PM)iFX Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't have waited 7 years :O. Even if you feel dumb when you tell her that you like her, it is the best way. I told someone I liked them and then a few days later we started dating Smile. I'm just speaking from experience.

Rejection is a massive fear of mine.

(04-14-2010, 05:50 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good life lesson. There is no harm in just pulling her aside and tell her how you really feel and say to her that you are interested and if she is too then great. If not then you've lost nothing really and then she known you mean business.

Same as above.
But you need to say something because no-one can read your mind. Even if you get rejected, you still had the courage to ask. People will respect that courage.
Dude, that's fudged. Grab him and tell him to fudge off.
What an butthead seriously.
Yea, you should have asked her yourself. Not that hard.
Maybe your best friend liked her too.
(04-14-2010, 04:35 PM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of your fault. You should have told her you liked her :/

this, you really should of
Sorry, but you need to let this go. It's unfair for you to tell your friend "no" after you sat around for 7 years doing nothing. It's his turn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4