Support Forums

Full Version: Ecstasy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like I'm only happy and able to enjoy things on Ecstasy.
Have you considered that might be because of you using Ecstasy?
Ecstasy is all fun but it will get boreding for you soon or later. Plus it puts holes in your brain. You should try the Maryjane Tongue
(04-14-2010, 02:31 PM)Girls Gone Weed™ Wrote: [ -> ]Ecstasy is all fun but it will get boreding for you soon or later. Plus it puts holes in your brain. You should try the Maryjane Tongue

Weed seems too weak for me.
I've tried it and I don't really like it.
(04-14-2010, 03:10 PM)Tryhard. Wrote: [ -> ]Weed seems too weak for me.
I've tried it and I don't really like it.

Yea I use to be on Ecstasy BAD i would take up to 15 a day without sleeping for a few days. Thats no joke. But only thing I like about Ecstacy is go to a club and dance with my LED Gloves or just dance at home in a mirror and trip out with the colors Smile

But Weed I work better and focus better on it than when im not high. But ive smoked pot my whole life since I was 10 and im 21 now. I havent lost any Knowledge or anything from using pot.
(04-14-2010, 03:44 PM)Girls Gone Weed™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I use to be on Ecstasy BAD i would take up to 15 a day without sleeping for a few days. Thats no joke. But only thing I like about Ecstacy is go to a club and dance with my LED Gloves or just dance at home in a mirror and trip out with the colors Smile

But Weed I work better and focus better on it than when im not high. But ive smoked pot my whole life since I was 10 and im 21 now. I havent lost any Knowledge or anything from using pot.

Ever heard of the game "Geometry Wars 2"

That game is so trippy on Ecstasy xD
This topic isn't very suitable for Support Forums, sorry. We're able to give advice; but just general discussion about drugs is not allowed.