Support Forums

Full Version: My dad..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm 14 years old, when I just 2 years old my mom divorced when I was 11 years old, she married with another guy.
Now this ''guy'' is an complete butthead, he sits behind the PC all day long, then watches TV and then eats dinner and goes to sleep, there is not any ******* thing he does that would be rendered useful to anyone in the family.
He doesn't have a job, but we're not poor or anything, my mom works and gets decent money, but he doesn't.. at all, he doesn't do any kind of ****, in the time he was my ''dad'' (And I don't even feel like calling him like that) he hasn't done anything good, he never cleaned anything, he never made dinner or any other food for the whole family, he never did the dishes, so in short, he never did anything the family would benefit from.
He doesn't talk to me at all, the only time he talks is when he yells at me for a minor thing i did wrong.,
I have another little brother that is 4 years old, and he doesn't care about him in any kind of way.

The worst thing is how he treats my mother, he calls her lazy, but in fact, she is the one working from 8 AM to 18 PM, then she comes home, asks me about my homework (Which he doesn't care about either) then she checks on my little brother, then she makes dinner, after that she cleans the home, and watches over my little brother and helps me with school stuff, I find it horrible that my mother has to go through all this, and then be called lazy, while he doesn't do anything at all.
He has a car but he doesn't even take my brother to daycare, instead my mother has to drive to the day care first, and then go to her work, which is about 1 hour, so she stands up at 6.
I'm just 14 years old, but with all of this stress i feel like a 40 year old who is in his mid-life crisis, and is losing his job and wife, yeah thats how i freakin feel right now.
I don't think I will be able to hold on like this until i can move the hell out, and hopefully take my brother with me when he is old enough to be allowed to.

So please, tell me anything that can make crap easier for me, my mom, and maybe my brother, because i feel like i can snap any moment right now.

Seriously, I don't think I can hold this on any longer, I'm sometimes seriously thinking for him to freakin die or something worse.
Can anyone tell me what the hell to do?
Hatashi,

I feel sorry for you. Have you talked to your mom about this?
(04-14-2010, 09:42 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Hatashi,

I feel sorry for you. Have you talked to your mom about this?

Yes, she says ''He's is an good man'' ''He loves me'' and things like that, and that he has stress and crap.

From the moment I was able to realize things with my brain I had an image that an dad was someone that cared for you, played with you, did fun things with you.
Now that is completly crushed.

In the 4 years he has been my dad, He has never paid any attention to me or my brother, he has never done anything fun with me and crap.

this freakin sucks, I see kids with their dads laughing, I can't freakin takes this anymore.
Hatashi,

Your mother is blinded by love and there is nothing you can do about that. She will wake up one day.

As for you, you must realise that there are many children who do not have fathers. I know plenty myself. Do not think that you are the only one. You have four years until you can leave that place. Just tough it out. I realise that is not the best advice, but what can I say? You are clearly stressed, as you should be. Only time can help you, bud.
Just tell his ass off man.

He has no right to talk to your mom like that screw him.
(04-14-2010, 10:04 AM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]Just tell his ass off man.

He has no right to talk to your mom like that screw him.

Mute,

I am going to advise against this. His mom is enamored with this man. She will simply take his side. As far as she is concerned, he has done nothing wrong, so Hatashi will be "acting out" if he lashes out against him. He can calmly explain to him how he feels, but I don't think he will do that.
(04-14-2010, 10:13 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Mute,

I am going to advise against this. His mom is enamored with this man. She will simply take his side. As far as she is concerned, he has done nothing wrong, so Hatashi will be "acting out" if he lashes out against him. He can calmly explain to him how he feels, but I don't think he will do that.

Yeah i guess your right..
Either way Hatashi, tell him or somebody that it's bothering you.
(04-14-2010, 10:16 AM)Mute Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i guess your right..
Either way Hatashi, tell him or somebody that it's bothering you.
He doesn't care about anyone.. at all.
He doesn't care about doing something that would make things easy for family members.

If he's happy, then thats that, if something bad would happen for me, he wouldn't care at all.

I have never in my life seen such an imbecile, and such an arrogant human.
He sees everyone's mistakes, when talking to him, he always finds something to bug someone about it, when I ask him something, he ignores me, when I say ''Good night'' when I go to my room to sleep he doesn't respond.
What an butthead dude. I feel bad for you now. :/
Yea, I agree with Elektrisk. Theres nothing you can do really, to change your mom's mind. You just have to help your mom yourself as much as you can, until you can move out. Then, I guess, if your mom is okai with it. It would be a good idea to take your brother with you. Lets just hope, your mother notices all that before its too late. Don't too anything stupid yourself. But did you try talking to him? Will he yell?
Then how about, talking with him, wait when he is done yelling and start talking again. Don't stop till he really listens to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5