Support Forums

Full Version: Something that makes me feel better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everytime there is someone who is famous for the things he has done wrong I feel as if whats the point on caring. Then I am reminded by the people who actually put heart in the things they do.
Kanye west= example of someone who is only in it for the money
The fray= example of someone who actually loves what he does

PURE example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnFKNvmV7o

The point I am trying to make is that life can be good but it can be better at the same time. You just have to look in the right places
Your world should not revolve around people you don't know or people that don't know you. I couldn't care less what a "famous" person does or does not do.
(04-12-2010, 10:20 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Your world should not revolve around people you don't know or people that don't know you. I couldn't care less what a "famous" person does or does not do.

I am with ya on that one, it sometimes makes me want to make a website dedicated to people who made stupid mistakes I.e the equivlant of Tigerwoods/Jesse james/ and so on but instead of it being for famous people it should be for normal people. Maybe it would get them to shut up and stop thinking that every one elses life is more important because there known in the spotlight.
Agreed with Omni on this post.
Again, I am agreeing with Omni. A famous person has no influence on me whatsoever. I live my life the way i want to and I am not lead by anyone else.
-Poppins
When I said it was due to the fact that it was a famuous person I kinda put my foot in my mouth. What I was trying to say is that it makes me feel alot better knowing that these days there is even some people who put all there heart and soul into things. Something that is hard to find these days.
The only famous person I look up to is Chuck Norris.
But then again, if you don't your in trouble...
I think Kanye loves to sing too. I don't think, anybody would only do it for the money. Since he has alot of it allready.
agreed to omni dont base your life on Unknown people if you want to know truthfully
(04-16-2010, 11:12 AM)Emotionz Wrote: [ -> ]agreed to omni dont base your life on Unknown people if you want to know truthfully

He is not BASING his life on "known people" he is just saying that is what makes him happy, seeing people in the world doing stuff from the heart and just not from the glory and fame.
Pages: 1 2