Support Forums

Full Version: My aunt had died.... :-( :-(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just came back from school and got that news from my mum...
I loved her..Bebe-pleureBebe-pleureBebe-pleure
That sucks man, we all have to deal with loss, you loved your aunt, it is going to hurt, probably for a long time, but eventually it will go away.

Best of luck man.

Ethical
Sorry to hear that. Peace be to her.
May she rest in peace. It sucks having a person die. I had a similar experience to this. I came home from school and my dad calls saying my grandmother's dead Sad

My prayers be with her.
I'm sorry to ask this but do you know what she died of? I hope it wasn't a painful death. If you don't want to talk about it that's fine, I won't hold a grudge. Smile
Damn dude. Sorry for you. Just think how hard it is from your mom though. That was her sister.

But just think of the good times. Victoire

Good Luck with it dude.
Noup it wasnt painful but she was ill... IDK I would never say it could happen :::S
I'm sorry to hear that mate. I'm sure she was a wonderful person. Send my condolences to you and your family. Smile
Yep she was....I just cant believe...
Like when my grandpa died...:S

I loved him more than my father,,;S
I feel for you, that must have been terrible, coming back from school and having your mum to tell you that and Prune, thinking about the good times will probably make him even more sad about this, I hope she rests in peace.
Pages: 1 2