Support Forums

Full Version: DrecliN's Emotional Support Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello SupportForums, Some of you may be fimilar with me from previous forums prior to this.

I'm here to offer some emotional support for those who require it. Lately I have been taking courses in my school that allow me to study the human mind and how it operates. Suddenly I feel the need to help other people around the forum's and it's exactly what I'm going to do.

I am a very open minded person and will not judge you on anything said between us. Anything said between us will be private and will not be used againist in any way.

If you have any issues that you would like to discuss privatly or openly please feel free to contact me in this thread or through other ways. Such as PM, MSN, AIM, Skype (Upon request only please)

Best of wishes and sincere regards

-DrecliN
This is a good way to start ?

Thanks for the support.
(04-11-2010, 01:43 PM)Prune Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good way to start ?

Thanks for the support.

Sorry, I don't really see what your problem is.
I think that this is a very good idea, for peoples who can't talk with others in their real life.
I support this thread.
Nice mate.
(04-11-2010, 02:13 PM)1337Inj3ct0r Wrote: [ -> ]I think that this is a very good idea, for peoples who can't talk with others in their real life.
I support this thread.
Nice mate.

Thank's very much. I also find it easyier to express myself over the internet because it's easyier for people not to judge you based on other things we don't know. Smile
That's right.
And for some peoples It can be hard to stand In front of a person and tell emotions.

That's why most peoples think's It's easyer asking girls to date over the internet and such.
Defenetly This Is an good idea.

:Thumbsup:
(04-11-2010, 02:20 PM)1337Inj3ct0r Wrote: [ -> ]That's right.
And for some peoples It can be hard to stand In front of a person and tell emotions.

That's why most peoples think's It's easyer asking girls to date over the internet and such.
Defenetly This Is an good idea.

:Thumbsup:

Also, This is why our century is named "The Century Of Technology"

Back on topic, Anyone need help with any issues feel free to contact me :3
This thread is in need of a BUMP.

Please don't be shy...
Huge
B
U
M
P

Anyone ?